Media Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Nintendo 3DS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
Coming November 21st - to the U.S.

I know this isn't a new announcement, but I couldn't find a thread for it. (Mods, feel free to merge, if necessary.)

Which game will you be going with - Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, or BOTH?!

I received a code for the demo and enjoyed it a lot. It's a lot of what we've previously seen, but still a lot of fun. Really looking forward to its release. (It comes out the same day as Smash Bros. for Wii-U, so if you plan on going to GameStop for the release party, get there early!)

Last edited:
these games are like Madden roster updates aren't they? If you have Pokemon X/Y is there any reason to buy this if you're not an uber fan?

I've given up on Poke'mon games. I'll only pick one up if they ever do a Yellow remake.

Smash Bros is the greatest franchise of all time! Screw online multiplayer. The best multiplayer experience is when you can hang out with your buds and play a game on the same screen, have some beers, Dr Pepper. Smash Bros is just a blast!

Also love Pokemon. Getting whichever one the guy at the desk hands me cause I can't decide. Ruby or Sapphire. Comes out the same day as Smash though! Nintendo trying to set an all time most games sold in a day by a company record or what?!

Smash Bros is the greatest franchise of all time!

057vTTz.gif

getting both and im gonna shiny hunt the **** out of it. i want that pink kyogre! and black rayquaza (if he doesnt end up as an event)
also since we can go catch the other gens, gonna try and get shiny lugia that i gave up on in SS after two weeks of SR'ing :lol

Just picked this up today! Went with Sapphire. Tempted to get the two pack, but didn't do it.

Literally, unwrapping now!

you going with treecko?

Went with Mudkip. So far, so good. Work has been keeping me busy, but I've played a lot these past two days. At the third gym currently. Having a great time. Purchased a subscription to Pokemon Bank a while back too. Really looking forward to integrating Pokemon over.

Went with Mudkip. So far, so good. Work has been keeping me busy, but I've played a lot these past two days. At the third gym currently. Having a great time. Purchased a subscription to Pokemon Bank a while back too. Really looking forward to integrating Pokemon over.

nice! i went with shiny mudkip in ruby and shiny treecko in sapphire. mudkip only took me 954 SRs and treecko 2161 SRs.
im really loving this game and how they added rayquaza into the story although the route to get him and his catch rate has gotten ALOT easier :lol

How do you trade. I always get screwed in giving starters to friends and my brother but I got to the first center and got my pokedex but I don't see a trade option.

open up your PSS anywhere you are in the game (as soon as you get this option), there's no more need to go to the poke center :p

oct_p21_04_en_lkl.jpg

as soon as you open up that, you see your friends online and people from all over the world.

300px-PSS_screen.png

then click on their sprite and some options to battle or trade pops up

Finally beat the game and became Champion.

What's the deal with this after credits scene with the meteor? I'm intrigued!!!

Back