Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 2 of these beauties. Hope they come in good condition cause the first came with horrible paint job and ss didn't have a replacement for me.

The ES on the original Ivy EX was 1500. I'm assuming that this one will have between 750-1500.

Did the price on the original EX dropped after this version was announced?
Seriously? This was released for P.O a couple of days ago, revealed a week ago, and you think it's possible to gauge any effect on the price of the original already?
Oh I'm feeling sick now. Hopefully still 500 to 750 max.
Oh shut up!

Statues that are remade in some way tend to have a lower ES than the ex original. It is true that Sideshow produces alot more statues nowadays but remember that you could only order ONE poison ivy? So a more realistic number would be 750.

Statues that are remade in some way tend to have a lower ES than the ex original. It is true that Sideshow produces alot more statues nowadays but remember that you could only order ONE poison ivy? So a more realistic number would be 750.

The Deadpool repaint would disagree with you :wink1:

I actually hope for a little higher ES on this. I own the original EX, and will keep her. I do want this one. I just don't want her right now.

I could be completely wrong. I'm extrapolating from a single example, but it makes sense. How many do they think they can sell after already having moved 4000?

I say at least 2,000 for sure. This is a second chance for many that either missed out or had bad QC on the first one. It fills that gap on the Bat-villains line up. Plus is a nice female sculpt and we all know how people gravitate to those regardless of the character.

Back