Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine...pegs don't line up with the base. WINNING!

Just sent an email to SSC. I've bought so many pieces and never had an issue like this. Strange.

Have the same issue. Left voicemail on 7/2, emailed again with pictures on 7/8, still no response. Getting a little frustrated as I'll be leaving for comic con in a few days.

sorry :( it should work this time i'm bad :slap

on the leaf

anyone can tell me if that crack is normal???

thanks all

Last edited:
Yeah, that's not a crack, I think it's a connection for the pieces below. Mine has something like that too. Just how they put it together.

As for the leaf in her hair, looks like it's just a bit of messy paint more than a crack or chip.

Took them 10 days to get back to me.

Yikes. The frustrating this is that I wrote a follow up email asking whether they'd had a chance to review my first. They said they never got the first, so I resent it. Nothing. This friggin statue has been sitting in my living room for almost a month now.

Yikes. The frustrating this is that I wrote a follow up email asking whether they'd had a chance to review my first. They said they never got the first, so I resent it. Nothing. This friggin statue has been sitting in my living room for almost a month now.
I find the best way to contact them is the live chat via their website.

BTW guys I tried a soft eraser on her cheek and it seemed to clear the skin tone much more than the actual red line so I stopped. :dunno

got a question, on the regular maneaters, are they different looking? do they both sit flush against the vine? cuz mine doesn't sit flush and they look like the same exact thing.

got a question, on the regular maneaters, are they different looking? do they both sit flush against the vine? cuz mine doesn't sit flush and they look like the same exact thing.

They look the same, but I find that they don't fit perfectly if you swap spots.

Back