Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice
poison_ivy.gif

I got mine today. The one thing I did not want was a chipped nose and thats what I got. everything else is great though. I don't think the back of this statue gets enough credit. I like the fingers thought the hair and I starting to get board of all the frontal shots. I know if I turn it around though I'll just have a mad GF.

20130709_194926-Copy_zpscd19fbc6.jpg

20130709_195808_zps94446c67.jpg

20130709_195819_zpsca34f7a8.jpg

20130709_195856_zps2dcb5e4b.jpg

20130709_195615_zps6fa0ec60.jpg

20130709_195609_zps433c9d3d.jpg

I love the green pantyhose she has going on. Really awesome. Having said that - not sure if I'm crazy about the paint job on the face, especially for Sideshow. The showpiece model looked pretty perfect compared to some of these pics that have been posted.

Edit: After more research I've found some pics that look really fantastic. Just luck of the draw I guess!

Last edited:
Get CBG on the case...

Ah I'm right on it! I would ask for a replacement part since it's on the nose. Maybe they will think you deserve one since they do seem to still have some as some members are still getting the replacements. Give it a try, If they say no ask for a 125.00 to repair it. If still no then return it for a full refund. Unless you don't mind a damage statue in your collection. But don't say comicbook guy sent you or you will surely not get a replacement.

Ah I'm right on it! I would ask for a replacement part since it's on the nose. Maybe they will think you deserve one since they do seem to still have some as some members are still getting the replacements. Give it a try, If they say no ask for a 125.00 to repair it. If still no then return it for a full refund. Unless you don't mind a damage statue in your collection. But don't say comicbook guy sent you or you will surely not get a replacement.

Case closed :lecture

Part replacement? Is the head removable? Ill send an inquiry.

Got mine...pegs don't line up with the base. WINNING!

Just sent an email to SSC. I've bought so many pieces and never had an issue like this. Strange.

Back