Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Sharp Collector: Great Display, clean and tidy, exactly my way :)
These helmets... Formula one?

by the way: finally!!! My Ivy will arrive next week... :pray:

@Sharp Collector: Great Display, clean and tidy, exactly my way :)
These helmets... Formula one?

by the way: finally!!! My Ivy will arrive next week... :pray:

Thanks!

Ya they are F1, Senna 1988 Helmet and Schumacher 2000 Helmet.

Prints are by Thierry Thompson, my favorite Motorsport Artist The art is incredibly life like.

https://thierrythompson.com/storefront/

You are going to love Ivy when you get her, she is a masterpiece!

So I was officially able to apply my $50 credit for my slightly flawed Ivy to my pre-ordered Batman PF. So I currently just owe $239.99 + Shipping.

Not bad, not bad. After seeing Bats at SDCC, I'm excited to have him in October.

Oh he's coming in October. I will not tolerate another delay... :)

maybe i should start nitpicking as well, get some 30-40$ credits lol, at least save half the customs duty,,happily nothing wrong with it to bother SS customer care , phew

Can anyone tell me the actual measurements of this... I'm thinking about buying the smaller besta with the glass door... Just curious if it will fit... Or if anyone has pics of her in the detolf or even a besta would help. Mine arrives on thurs and I want to have her "home" ready :dance

Can anyone tell me the actual measurements of this... I'm thinking about buying the smaller besta with the glass door... Just curious if it will fit... Or if anyone has pics of her in the detolf or even a besta would help. Mine arrives on thurs and I want to have her "home" ready :dance

21" tall. Base is 9" in diameter.

She's a little over 20" tall from Base to Top of her Head, about 9" wide and about 8.5" deep.

Hope that helps.

Back