Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its impossible to receive all perfect painted, even so I am happy with what you are getting,i get mine next monday ,anyway, if I get money later i made the repaint

7624310870_3cacb70c21_o.jpg

I agree, this thing must be perfect, I'll be reprinting it for sure.

Got her today and very mad with ups suckers
2FCEAC8A-AE90-429C-87A7-D2A5F43B1A6E-62485-0000059DAE92E7DA.jpg

C189E3D7-0D57-4B39-B6ED-9AB3AE6B67EC-62485-0000059DB434B343.jpg

5AEDDE3A-3B91-43AB-8632-B4C38B3055CE-62485-0000059DB9BF84B9.jpg

Luckly the statue itself have no problem, seriously **** my ups guy, he never ring my bell and always drop my packages.

Got my pf ex yesterday and I called today for a replacement just ridiculous there has been rogues eyes psylocke cracking thighs and now ivy and her jacked up paint apps just messed up sideshow

Received mine a couple days ago, just pulled it out of the box for a quick inspection, very nice! I found a couple very small spots (one on the tip of her hair in the back, and one on the back of her leg) where it looks like they missed painting, I'm talking like 1 cm wide. Since it's in the back it's really not noticeable so I probably shouldn't make an issue of it, probably not worth risking getting one that has bigger issues. This is only my 2nd statue purchase from Sideshow so I assume this is typical to some degree, none can be perfect. If I have a chance this weekend I'll take some pictures. Would be nice if they packed a couple tiny bottles of touch up paint though with these things. I'm assuming they wouldn't have any if I asked?

Would be even better if they took the time and care these statues deserve. For the $£€ every item should be sent out perfect :lecture

I received mine yesterday and there's a problem with the nose!

:mad:

Do you think Sideshow will replace the statue for me or just give a credit?

What would you do? Suggestions please.

So she's so hot she gave herself a nosebleed? lol.

I think if you send them the pictures and they have spares somewhere they will replace it for you.

You'll get a replacement for that, no worries. That's like the previous "booger" incident. I can see them saying that others in the warehouse are like the ones that don't have 100% paint jobs (because none do; however, it seems that most are between 95-99%), but yours and the previous one with the same issue have a mark that just takes away from it overall.

I wouldn't stress. Send those pictures to Sideshow and my guess is you'll have a replacement on your way in the near future!

Mine just got delivered, even though the initial shipment tracking from fedex said I'd get it Tuesday. So was a surprise! I should have paid closer attention to the tracking each day.

Anyway she seems to be ok. If I was great with paint and knew what I was doing I would definitely fix the hair coming down to her chest, and around her face. As has been seen with others the paint for her skin covers parts of where her hair should be painted.

Oh and the ex I have is number 1474.

Here is a scary experience:

I'm in Canada and I received my box today and I thought it looked more beat-up than usual. When I opened it, I realized that it had been opened and unsealed...probably by the custom officials?!

709eb099-068b-4eb0-b4fd-d7297f092cc7_zps7d553eec.jpg

I guess some genius saw the word "poison" on the box and tought I was trying to import some WMD...!!! They completely opened it, inspected the parts and didn't even bother to place back some of the pieces in their original places! They taped back the styrofoam with too much tape and sent it back on it's way! BRAVO! :slap

IMG_2043_zpsf4050ef8.jpg

Has anything like that already happened to anyone else?

Anyway, by some miracle, the statue was intact when I got it and, overall, I'm very satisfied of the paint job (especially the vines on her legs)...

IMG_2045_zpsda3fb6eb.jpg

IMG_2049_zps52703b5e.jpg

IMG_2051_zps6c87cfde.jpg

IMG_2055_zpsb95f83c4.jpg

IMG_2057_zps3ef210a8.jpg

I put these near each other on display and I have say that although they are on the same Line they don't belong with each other. Two totally different vibes.

Yeah, and Ivy doesn't like the Joker!

I don't have the joker, but keep tossing up whether to get him. I'm getting Harley though and even though many think she needs to go with the Joker I don't mind so much as Ivy and Harley go together as well.

I'm in Canada and I received my box today and I thought it looked more beat-up than usual. When I opened it, I realized that it had been opened and unsealed...probably by the custom officials?!

I guess some genius saw the word "poison" on the box and tought I was trying to import some WMD...!!! They completely opened it, inspected the parts and didn't even bother to place back some of the pieces in their original places! They taped back the styrofoam with too much tape and sent it back on it's way! BRAVO! :slap

IMG_2043_zpsf4050ef8.jpg

Anyway, by some miracle, the statue was intact when I got it and, overall, I'm very satisfied of the paint job (especially the vines on her legs)...

IMG_2045_zpsda3fb6eb.jpg

IMG_2049_zps52703b5e.jpg

IMG_2051_zps6c87cfde.jpg

IMG_2055_zpsb95f83c4.jpg

IMG_2057_zps3ef210a8.jpg

Yours looks great! Congrats!

IMG_2043_zpsf4050ef8.jpg

IMG_2045_zpsda3fb6eb.jpg

IMG_2049_zps52703b5e.jpg

IMG_2051_zps6c87cfde.jpg

IMG_2055_zpsb95f83c4.jpg

IMG_2057_zps3ef210a8.jpg

Very cool man. And looks like you got a good one! She looks great!

Back