Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't be bothered. Enough people have put up pics by now. She is stunning and I have no issues at all with her.

Last time i put pics of my Rhino and Hulk together and two members just talked about how they looks like they were in a homosexual movie. Too many childish dorks here who nitpick over minutiae. I can't believe how entitled people have become in society.

Suffice it to say I think this statue is a knockout by SSC and look forward to the rest of the DC lineup. I have EX #1368

Shame. Congrats!

Well, I'm leaving on vacation and this converted, charged and shipped before I could even get them to answer my e-mail and then my call was too late.

Does anyone know how many days it stays at the UPS office after 3 attempts have been made?

Ski

Well, I'm leaving on vacation and this converted, charged and shipped before I could even get them to answer my e-mail and then my call was too late.

Does anyone know how many days it stays at the UPS office after 3 attempts have been made?

Ski

5 business days, but you can also request a hold for future delivery as opposed to hold for pick up. A package can be held for up to 2 weeks on future.

Just curious why you would want to take a chance on getting something second hand that could possibly have issues, including damage or noticeably bad paint apps.
In most other things I collect, new, untouched, and minty fresh is something I may consider paying a premium for- but in this hobby I prefer some certification that the statue is OK before I pay for it.
Several times I jumped the gun on ebay auctions for things that I didn't realize were sealed, and it was a lot of stress until I finally got a chance to check them and verify they were OK (one needed some minor paint touch ups though). I know I'll never order anything like this unchecked ever again.

:goodpost: agree 100% these are not the same as other collectibles.

Ski

Ski if you call UPS and ask them to leave it at the shipping warehouse closest to you until you get back. It costs them time and money to send it back so they will be willing to hold it for while.

5 business days, but you can also request a hold for future delivery as opposed to hold for pick up. A package can be held for up to 2 weeks on future.

Ski if you call UPS and ask them to leave it at the shipping warehouse closest to you until you get back. It costs them time and money to send it back so they will be willing to hold it for while.

Thanks fellas, I'll give that a go.

They processed this so quickly on me, I didn't get to them on time. :(

Ski

I am having the same issue as VS. I tired even putting the 2 plant heads seeing if it would clear the paint but no luck. I will try screwing it in with the peg (ha ha) whrn I get home again tonight. It's a bit fragile, I don't want to apply much force.

VS, let me know if you find a solutionl brother

I am having the same issue as VS. I tired even putting the 2 plant heads seeing if it would clear the paint but no luck. I will try screwing it in with the peg (ha ha) whrn I get home again tonight. It's a bit fragile, I don't want to apply much force.

It inserts more at a 90 degree angle and not straight on. You shouldn't need to apply any force.

Just got mine but of course I have to head out to work in 5 mins and it'll be dark when I come back so no pics till tomorrow.

I got 961/1500, not low at all but don't care.

Do you have a picture? I honestly put 0 force when putting it in the hole. I'm having a hard time imagining what the issue would be with yours

Sent from my HTC One

Received mine a couple days ago, just pulled it out of the box for a quick inspection, very nice! I found a couple very small spots (one on the tip of her hair in the back, and one on the back of her leg) where it looks like they missed painting, I'm talking like 1 cm wide. Since it's in the back it's really not noticeable so I probably shouldn't make an issue of it, probably not worth risking getting one that has bigger issues. This is only my 2nd statue purchase from Sideshow so I assume this is typical to some degree, none can be perfect. If I have a chance this weekend I'll take some pictures. Would be nice if they packed a couple tiny bottles of touch up paint though with these things. I'm assuming they wouldn't have any if I asked?

Where did this photo come from??

Photoshop-ed....

It inserts more at a 90 degree angle and not straight on. You shouldn't need to apply any force.

Do you have a picture? I honestly put 0 force when putting it in the hole. I'm having a hard time imagining what the issue would be with yours

Sent from my HTC One

Once I feel I hit the hole with the peg, I adjust the angle to fit in with no luck. The other side slide in with no problems.

I'll try again tonight but I'm to giddy giddy since my Reaper just arrived!

Mine is ready for me to open when I get home. Wife jokingly told me that she has to face the wall becuase she doesnt want my 10 year old getting all heated looking at her. lol! Thats fine by me, i think her backside is where her ASSets are!

Got mine yesterday. She turns out perfect, no flaws. She seems tall for a female statue. She looks bigger/taller than my Darth Talon PF. I just need to compare them side by side one day.

its impossible to receive all perfect painted, even so I am happy with what you are getting,i get mine next monday ,anyway, if I get money later i made the repaint

7624310870_3cacb70c21_o.jpg

Once I feel I hit the hole with the peg, I adjust the angle to fit in with no luck. The other side slide in with no problems.

I'll try again tonight but I'm to giddy giddy since my Reaper just arrived!

Reaper!!!! :clap:yess::hi5::exactly:

Back