Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Shaak Ti? .... No ivy?.... No comment....... Back to nipple talk. ;) but your right I have no idea what to focus on. I like so many characters and others I just want to complete a team or universe of the existing characters. I even got on the WL for one of my most hated characters vision ex. Yucky!

What would your comment be CBG... that I don't need to buy 3/4 polystone FAKE women.....lol. Nope, I have an incredibly beautiful one I get to go home to every night. I don't need me no fake ones. Now as for you having NO focus, I have decided to only get characters that I have a real personal DECADES long connection to. Movie or comic book it doesn't matter as long as the sculpt is agreat representation of the character....:lecture

Thank goodness I don't embarrass easily. My Ivy will be prominently displayed. Even my 5 & 3 year old boys will be able to see her. I'm just glad my wife has no issues with T & A either. So long as there is no nudity, it's all good here on the home front.

Oh it isn't my 5 year old I worry about... it is my 13 year old and my 11 year old niece and 7 year old nephew who is living with men that I am concerned with... or at least their friends. Having been a teacher for awhile now I KNOW how cruel other kids can be... and your "Father is PERVY!!!" is JUST the type of thing they would say.

Now, I judge no one else who wants to have Ivy in their collection, but I make MY decisions for MY reasons, and it is just that simple.

I have to admit I am NOT getting this, but I am really looking forward to seeing how she turned out:lecture

Why do people always feel they need to announce what they will not be buying on this forum as much as what they will be buying?

Feels like I could spend more time in the threads on items I am not keen on buying, telling people I am not keen them, than the threads for statues I want.

Its like me joining the Toyota car forums to tell everyone there I am not buying a Toyota but I like looking at them. :cuckoo:

Seems weird to me. But hey I am far from sane myself.

Why do people always feel they need to announce what they will not be buying on this forum as much as what they will be buying?

Feels like I could spend more time in the threads on items I am not keen on buying, telling people I am not keen them, than the threads for statues I want.

Its like me joining the Toyota car forums to tell everyone there I am not buying a Toyota but I like looking at them. :cuckoo:

Because I was saying I am interested in how this is going to turn out. What is the problem? This is a discussion board right??

Because I was saying I am interested in how this is going to turn out. What is the problem? This is a discussion board right??

I have come here to chew bubblegum and discuss how to discuss.

I'm a little verklempt. A discussion is neither a dis nor a cussion. Discuss...

kudos to those of you who get it...

I don't think we should be discussing cussions in polite company...:pfft:

Huh I always thought this was a site on should statues have nipples? :monkey3

I thought you thought it was your site to have flights of fancy about Liefeld, Low ESes, and declining retail prices....:wink1:

Last edited:
I don't think we should be discussing cessions in polite company...:pfft:

I thought you thought it was your site to have flights of fancy about Liefeld, Low ESes, and declining retail prices....:wink1:

and mentioning the word nipple in every damn post...

LOL

I would say at least half the posts on these boards are some kind of DIS.

I don't think we should be discussing cussions in polite company...:pfft:

Wow! Never thought about what you just said... Is that all I really talk about? I think you are right :horror ...:gah:

6 days everybody!! :)

21642961.jpg

I've had this thing preordered since day one and now I'm having some doubts. Initially I loved the sculpt, but over time I've come to realize that I don't care about Poison Ivy, I don't have room to display her, and she's too much centerfold and not enough villain. I still haven't received my shipping notice, but I'm eager to see some in-hand shots of the statue.

Back