Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
received the emails as well. Looking forward to this one coming in.

Gonna need a besta to display Ivy and Joker in.

:thwak you will get her soon! How can you pass on ivy?

Because unlike you I ACTUALLY have some willpower, and an idea where I want my collection to go... lol. Also, I am sorry to say I JUST don't need her in my collection. She looks great, but she is ALL T&A, and I am just not interested. I am not in this hobby to buy statues that I would ACTUALLY be embarrassed to have on display when my son's, nephew's, or niece's friends came over to play.

Because unlike you I ACTUALLY have some willpower, and an idea where I want my collection to go... lol. Also, I am sorry to say I JUST don't need her in my collection. She looks great, but she is ALL T&A, and I am just not interested. I am not in this hobby to buy statues that I would ACTUALLY be embarrassed to have on display when my son's, nephew's, or niece's friends came over to play.

It's ok to display these. I just put one male character in front of 9 sexy ones and that will cover it up. This way you can say yeah I don't only collect sexy females. :wink1: I need to get some will power, is there a course to take on will power? How about Shaak Ti, cat woman? Both will be sexy!

It's ok to display these. I just put one male character in front of 9 sexy ones and that will cover it up. This way you can say yeah I don't only collect sexy females. :wink1: I need to get some will power, is there a course to take on will power? How about Shaak Ti, cat woman? Both will be sexy!

Nope... if I have NO connection to a character from YEARS of being a fan I won't be buying them, so Shaak Ti isn't even on my radar. Finally, DUDE you HAVE NONE ... that isn't a put down, but the incredible amount that you have spent on statues demonstrates that. If I was to ask you ...What is your focus when it comes to collecting ... what would you say???

Nope... if I have NO connection to a character from YEARS of being a fan I won't be buying them, so Shaak Ti isn't even on my radar. Finally, DUDE you HAVE NONE ... that isn't a put down, but the incredible amount that you have spent on statues demonstrates that. If I was to ask you ...What is your focus when it comes to collecting ... what would you say???

I think he would take the Pokemon approach and say something like "Gotta buy em all"

:clap I agree Spidey.

You guys think the EX will be hard to find later on? debating if I should buy or not as my waitlist converted!

It won't be hard to find I'm guessing, but the price might rise a bit. Honestly I can't see this exactly escalating on the aftermarket when the exclusive is pretty standard stuff. I wouldn't worry too much. That being said if you go ahead and buy her straight from Sideshow you could always get a return if the quality control is bad or something, but if you can live without Ivy then wouldn't hurt to wait.

For questions like these I usually say to just imagine if she sold out everywhere and you can't get her. Are you stressing out over it? No? Then don't bother. If you feel like you'll regret not getting her then though it might be best to go ahead and bite the bullet.

There's different types of collectors. Some are more focused than others. I have several themes on display (lotr, Star Wars, marvel/DC). I also have a few one-off pieces that don't fit my collections but I still like them (ie. Scorpion, Jason, Cobra Commander, etc.). Within these I have several formats; prop replicas, busts, pfs, comiquettes, koto model kits.

It's not easy for me to pass as I'm also a bit of a completionist. So when we star seeing more JLA stuff I'll pass but won't like it.

I'm finding over time id like to start cutting down and narrowing my focus. For me, I'd say my focus is Spidey comiquettes, DC PFs, and Mythos and koto for Star Wars. Everything else is kind of random.

No Shaak Ti? .... No ivy?.... No comment....... Back to nipple talk. ;) but your right I have no idea what to focus on. I like so many characters and others I just want to complete a team or universe of the existing characters. I even got on the WL for one of my most hated characters vision ex. Yucky!

Thank goodness I don't embarrass easily. My Ivy will be prominently displayed. Even my 5 & 3 year old boys will be able to see her. I'm just glad my wife has no issues with T & A either. So long as there is no nudity, it's all good here on the home front.

Back