Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking to cancel my ex eventually.. is there anybody who might interested to take mine before I loose my NRD ?

Because they sure wouldn't say anything about that collection of big buff men statues.

When it comes to big and buff, I always go Aliens. That way no one questions my leanings. Sexy aliens FTW!

Right guys????

Still haven't gotten a shipping soon notice. Stupid FlexPay.

I just had them move my Flexpay up to May. With the delays it got pushed until June; however, now I'll be good to go! Hopefully I'll get a shipping notice soon and have it within a couple of weeks :yess:

The fact that my wife just lost her job and might have to receive this from the UPS guy scares me! :panic:

Have you checked in your spam folder? do you have flex for a different day in the month? at the least you should have gotten the email saying to make sure funds are available in your account by May 20th. jus' sayin'

So Arrival means "Arrived in their warehouse"? Yeah, I never got one of those, either.

I guess I should be patient. Awfully... patient...

Have you checked in your spam folder? do you have flex for a different day in the month? at the least you should have gotten the email saying to make sure funds are available in your account by May 20th. jus' sayin'

All checked and rechecked. Nothing in Spam. Two payments are due. One for May 25th, one for June 25th. They pushed back my Flexpay two cycles instead of one. After inquiring with Sideshow, they said "Wait for the e-mail notification."

So there's nothing I can really do except twiddle my thumbs.

All checked and rechecked. Nothing in Spam. Two payments are due. One for May 25th, one for June 25th. They pushed back my Flexpay two cycles instead of one. After inquiring with Sideshow, they said "Wait for the e-mail notification."

So there's nothing I can really do except twiddle my thumbs.

They pushed mine back as well a couple of months back, after they changed the release to June. When I saw everyone was getting notices, I went and asked them to move my June payment onto my May payment (basically paying for the whole thing in full) so that I could get it when it ships to most others.

So if you want to get it earlier than the 25th of June, you can ask them to move your final payment to the 25th of May and it'll ship 3-5 days after that payment is received!

They pushed mine back as well a couple of months back, after they changed the release to June. When I saw everyone was getting notices, I went and asked them to move my June payment onto my May payment (basically paying for the whole thing in full) so that I could get it when it ships to most others.

So if you want to get it earlier than the 25th of June, you can ask them to move your final payment to the 25th of May and it'll ship 3-5 days after that payment is received!

Not sure if that's possible, since this was the exact response I got:

"If we receive the full edition of the exclusive Poison Ivy this month, you will receive an email to offer early processing."

I just sent a note to the rep to see if my payment could be moved up. We'll see what she says.

Be interesting to see some in hands picture soon then. I am most concern of how her face will come out, especially those eyes!

Back