Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to put something else back in it ;)

33_zps63ee68df.gif

I'd love to put something else back in it ;)

I gotta ask, why do you feel that you have to LIE about this statue??? You lied about the factory, and never responded when Alex called you on your crap... So there no reason for anyone here to believe you. As for your attempt at being clever, you totally fell short... As always

Okay...I'm sorry for trolling. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. It's just that I want the EX version. I really really really want that. No I mean it I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really ..... aw **** it.

There is a difference between wanting something, and BALD face lying and saying that there are quality control issues with the statue in an attempt to get others to to cancel their orders so yours ... MIGHT convert... I am sorry that is just ****ING LOW... As far as I am concerned you should be banned?.. And I think it would be awesome if your info from here could accidentally end up over at SSC ... And all of your orders accidentally got cancelled... Just before they sued your *** for liable.

The funny thing was he claimed the regular version was done at the good factory and the ex was at the bad factory.

All orders are processing until they're shipping soon.

There is a difference between wanting something, and BALD face lying and saying that there are quality control issues with the statue in an attempt to get others to to cancel their orders so yours ... MIGHT convert... I am sorry that is just ****ING LOW... As far as I am concerned you should be banned?.. And I think it would be awesome if your info from here could accidentally end up over at SSC ... And all of your orders accidentally got cancelled... Just before they sued your *** for liable.

you gotta learn to let go :)

He should be banned. I didn't cancel, but what he did was shady and undermines the purpose of this place. Ban him.

I have trouble with dishonestly Dude, but yeah I will try... Lol

this is the internet.

everyone should move on and stop wasting bytes on this dude. he is a troll, they have always existed and always will. ignore it.

back to discussions regarding how awesome we are for ordering this statue. :yess:

Just wait guys! We will get Ivy in the end and it will turn out that he was telling the truth! Hurry cancel your EX before it's too late!

Back