Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course it has been done m8, BUT we could ban this joke from ever doing it here again. Just because some members of society like to try opportunistic dbags doesn't meant we have to tolerate it. We can just vote this guy off the island.

From ever doing it here again? Suppose he makes a new account? Ban by IP? He could simply use a proxy. It's up to individuals to be cynical enough to see through BS and make their own decisions. Thankfully someone from SSC called him out.

Anyhow, it looks like SSC is taking the time to show production pieces before they launch now. I like this trend. I like knowing what the in-hand product looks like before it is in customer hands. SSC would save themselves a lot of PR issues online if they keep doing this

To all the guys that have missed the EX: Why u didnt order her while she was available.I mean come on she was up for pre-order for at least a week . I know guys that have order her and they are not even serious collectors. u freaks are unecceptable

From ever doing it here again? Suppose he makes a new account? Ban by IP? He could simply use a proxy. It's up to individuals to be cynical enough to see through BS and make their own decisions. Thankfully someone from SSC called him out.

Anyhow, it looks like SSC is taking the time to show production pieces before they launch now. I like this trend. I like knowing what the in-hand product looks like before it is in customer hands. SSC would save themselves a lot of PR issues online if they keep doing this

All good points, but we could make it harder... Lol

As for SSC showing production pieces it is a damn good idea. Saying jere is what you are getting. It will either eliminate fears or allow guys to cancel pieces they are not happy with before they get them in hand costing SSC return shipping

To all the guys that have missed the EX: Why u didnt order her while she was available.I mean come on she was up for pre-order for at least a week . I know guys that have order her and they are not even serious collectors. u freaks are unecceptable

You know some of us got started later then here order period

I would suspect that the "production" piece that SSC uses is still a highly evaluated piece and not a randomly selected statue coming off the production line.

I would suspect that the "production" piece that SSC uses is still a highly evaluated piece and not a randomly selected statue coming off the production line.

I would agree... Now that I think about it haven't they done it before ... Put up changes and productuion pieces??? I thought they did that with Rogue and Psylocke??

They did but after they were already in collectors hands. Most people were happy with the new Psylocke faces, but Rogue was a shi*storm. Her new pics didn't go up until most people had received her and were horrified.

Hi everyone. Just started collecting statue for 3 months but lucky enough to get thor pf, iron man comiq, rogue&gambit at good price. I got joker pf last month and cant wait to get ivy and batman. I missed spiderman line but i have to let it go because its very2 expensive now. I dont want to miss batman line because its soo good. Cant wait for harley and catwomen.

all misgivings aside, I do think that Ivy will look better with a retained Newman head, and AH body. Just think Emma CQ t*ts. and the rest of the body of course. Heck it's even in a similar pose.

Really not feeling Stan's incompetence at illustrating limbs, specifically arms.

As for SSC showing production pieces it is a damn good idea. Saying jere is what you are getting. It will either eliminate fears or allow guys to cancel pieces they are not happy with before they get them in hand costing SSC return shipping

We didn't get any production pics from the Babydoll statue and it turned out real nice. At least, I don't ever remember seeing any production pics.

Long story short geez came in here and said that he had been to visit family in China and visited the factory where Ivy is being made, and that it was the same factory where the disastrous SpiderWoman was made. The one were all the QC issues came out of.

SSC Alex came in and basically said it was all a lie and Ivy is simply being made in a completely different factory.

Basically geez is lying in an attempt to get guys to cancel their Exs because he is on the Waitlist and wants it to convert.

Ohhh yea, I remember reading that post. I'm surprised someone listened to a guy with less than 100 posts, and cancelled their pre-order based on some "story."

Back