Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If mine arrives looking like the production pics do, I'll be very happy. I think she looks great! Looking forward to it!

She never had an explicit crack though. Just a bit of cheek hanging out.

Her boobs look a lot nicer for some reason.

I actually think they made her boobs smaller. When you compare the proto next to the production price it seems like they are a lot smaller then they originally were

* I wouldn't put it past them to fill her butt crack, though. :p

So long as they don't fill her cleavage.

I'll fill in her cracks.
Tyrion-Lannister-peter-dinklage-28016431-292-256.gif

it won't. i waitlisted months ago and just got an email this week from sideshow saying it probably won't convert.

it won't. i waitlisted months ago and just got an email this week from sideshow saying it probably won't convert.

Hence my :pigfly: smilie. SS took my waitlist order...it wouldn't be my first unexpected conversion. No big deal either way. Sounds like you're higher on the list...good luck.

I actually think they made her boobs smaller. When you compare the proto next to the production price it seems like they are a lot smaller then they originally were

I think I've said in this thread before but I shall repeat....Poison Ivy has not gone through any changes sculpt wise from prototype to production. That's all to say...none of her 'assets' have been altered in sculpt. :)

-SideshowAlex

I think I've said in this thread before but I shall repeat....Poison Ivy has not gone through any changes sculpt wise from prototype to production. That's all to say...none of her 'assets' have been altered in sculpt. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for clearing that up for me mate, I must have missed that post. It's hard to keep up with everything with all this great statues being released at the moment

-SideshowAlex

And that's all there is to it. Should put a lot of the questioning to rest so long as we keep this bumped up every page :lol

I think she looks better and has less of that anime look in her face that the original prototype pics showed. I'm glad they corrected that and may get a reg version since the mutant plants are pretty silly looking. I love the base. Ahhh...what do I sell....?

BB

I think she looks better and has less of that anime look in her face that the original prototype pics showed. I'm glad they corrected that and may get a reg version since the mutant plants are pretty silly looking. I love the base. Ahhh...what do I sell....?

BB

images

Back