Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed everything that what said about some kind of problem with this piece..but I guess if it was just BS who cares.

I don't NEED this piece, so I'll probably just stay on the waitlist for the EX rather than buy the Reg. I really like the Little Shop of Horrors plants on the EX.

I hate lying pieces of ***** like him, and I too think he should be banned. I also hate people that try to start panic and drama for no reason.

Now, rant over. I'm super excited for Ivy to come out and I know she will come out looking amazing!

I don't think anyone should have to let it go. Ban people that take advantage of other members. It undermines what we are doing here. That's as low as it gets.

I'd rather have a backbone than let it go. @&$! people like that. Devious untrustworthy and disrespectful.

I don't think anyone should have to let it go. Ban people that take advantage of other members. It undermines what we are doing here. That's as low as it gets.

I'd rather have a backbone than let it go. @&$! people like that. Devious untrustworthy and disrespectful.

:exactly::goodpost:

Weird method of trying to get an Exclusive, hehehe... I am still patiently and hoping mine convert...

LOL, I still lurk around and see all the weird crap on these boards but this was probably the most ridiculous thing I've seen in months.

Yeah... I am still dumb founded.... I would have been totally fooled... I wouldn't have cancelled but still..... Have you seen other crap like this Josh????

My pages only go up to 106 =(

Long story short geez came in here and said that he had been to visit family in China and visited the factory where Ivy is being made, and that it was the same factory where the disastrous SpiderWoman was made. The one were all the QC issues came out of.

SSC Alex came in and basically said it was all a lie and Ivy is simply being made in a completely different factory.

Basically geez is lying in an attempt to get guys to cancel their Exs because he is on the Waitlist and wants it to convert.

Putting someone on ignore doesn't help new members to this forum who may believe what people are posting.

Yeah see that is part of my thing. I am new, and I might have fallen for it. I just think it is totally opposite to what this community is about and should be banned

Using social engineering to instil panic and then exploit the fallout in order to profit. Never been done by humans before....

Using social engineering to instil panic and then exploit the fallout in order to profit. Never been done by humans before....

Of course it has been done m8, BUT we could ban this joke from ever doing it here again. Just because some members of society like to try opportunistic dbags doesn't meant we have to tolerate it. We can just vote this guy off the island.

Back