Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does this mean? They won't cover shipping to you?

They would ship to an address in the States (which would be my freight forwarder) and from there it'll get shipped to me.

Am in Europe and it shipped for $77, never got an email like that. I hope they will not send me in the future for larger statues. Where are u from???

India.

Oh crap! Thats sucks so you're gonna have to double ship it to yourself??

Yup, but don't want to go that route. Especially with this one. :(

they cancelled my tomb raider pf, same reason, so i usually order direct from SS now

I would really want to do that, but just do not want to pay those God awful custom duties of $150. This has happened with me for the first time with CSC. Guess I'll try popculturezone now.

:exactly: for the most part I thinks it some that are to demanding imo.:monkey3

does this look too demanding?
ygapujup.jpg

:exactly: for the most part I thinks it some that are to demanding imo.:monkey3

Here we go again, every single person has the right to be as demanding as they please because they're the ones paying for it, people have different opinions and different standards, what may be acceptable to some may NOT be acceptable to many.

They would ship to an address in the States (which would be my freight forwarder) and from there it'll get shipped to me.

India.

Yup, but don't want to go that route. Especially with this one. :(

I would really want to do that, but just do not want to pay those God awful custom duties of $150. This has happened with me for the first time with CSC. Guess I'll try popculturezone now.
SecretCompass is another option, shipping rates are quite ok

With these inflated edition sizes they have a lot of claims im sure. It just takes longer when compared to the old days.

I'm holding them to whatever they say on their website and go from there. If it's a five day wait time for a response for example then that's what they'll get before I contact them by phone to follow up myself.

took 5 business days for them to respond. Looks like they ran out of replacements..... either $50 credit or $35 back on card. sad day my friend sad day.

took 5 business days for them to respond. Looks like they ran out of replacements..... either $50 credit or $35 back on card. sad day my friend sad day.

Yeah right, so they never ordered any replacements? So the policy now is no replacements on any broken statues? Can SS please confirm? We buyers need to know that's all. I figure SS learn from the past we need replacements. At least a few. I mean come on really? So if any statues come from now on broken we keep it or return it only? Is it because of cutting down costs so that items don't have to be shipped back and forth? That's why this new policy went into effect? I figure with increasing prices and repaints this should cover it anyways. Errr this makes collecting so much harder on these fragile things. Now there's no sense of security buying from SS knowing I would be covered. I really wish the management can change this.

I got my call from Sideshow today, saying they will send me an email tonight with a return label. They told me to ship her back, and once they get her back will send me a new one. Is this normal practice? Don't you usually have to smash them?? Are they just going to repaint the damaged ones and send them back out?

I got my call from Sideshow today, saying they will send me an email tonight with a return label. They told me to ship her back, and once they get her back will send me a new one. Is this normal practice? Don't you usually have to smash them?? Are they just going to repaint the damaged ones and send them back out?

So they do have replacements? They pick and choose as to who deserves one? It's not first come first first serve? :mad:

So they do have replacements? They pick and choose as to who deserves one? It's not first come first first serve? :mad:

I would imagine they determine the severity and make the call who gets a replacment and who gets a credit. Makes some sense.

Looking at my living room today with Ivy next to Joker, I liked it. The minor issues are kind of minor, yes. But heck, a $50 credit sounds nice. My fear is that I request a replacement, then I get back something worse. I don't know.

The chip on her foot is fixable with a minor dab of acrylic. I may be being hyper-critical on her supposed lazy eye. The only thing to really get up about is the piece of red hair not meeting her scalp. That's a bit of a "The hell?" From a distance, you can't tell, but I'll know.

A $50 credit would mean that my Batman Pre-Order comes down to $239.99 ($40 NRD, $35 NRD transferred from Deadpool, $35 credit for Black Widow, and $50 credit for Poison Ivy). I guess there's that.

I might be wrong but I think they changed the policy of having you destroy the figure. I had a damaged Hot Toys Tumber sent from Sideshow and they had me send it back first and then sent me my replacement. Not sure what they do w/the damaged ones. Hope you get a good replacement.

I might be wrong but I think they changed the policy of having you destroy the figure. I had a damaged Hot Toys Tumber sent from Sideshow and they had me send it back first and then sent me my replacement. Not sure what they do w/the damaged ones. Hope you get a good replacement.

Destruction of a piece is on a case by case basis. Some instances we will require the piece to be destroyed, you send proof of the destruction, and then the replacement will be sent. In other situations, the piece in question will simply be asked to be returned back to us and then a replacement will be sent.

-SideshowAlex

Back