Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the SSC website, the regular is shown as having a wait list, which is not the same thing as sold out in the world of Sideshow. The statue turned out great but still surprising to me if Sideshow has gone through so many so quickly - 1500 exclusive plus 2500 regular?

Correct, waitlist usually means that the number of orders matches the number of items available, if any of the orders are not finalized(or paid for) then it'll go to a waitlister, now another way this "may" be used its to put the waitlist early and hook everybody that's may be on the fence, a way to secure more orders, but sshhhh, don't tell anybody, keep that between us.

Has anyone outside the States got a mail like this from CSC:

"It has come to our attention that the Poison Ivy Premium Format Statues shipping box size exceeds the international shipping restrictions available to your destination. If you have a reliable ship forwarding service we can make arrangements to have it sent there, however it is up to you to make these arrangements. If you would prefer to cancel your order there will be no penalty for choosing to do so."

:pfft:

"It has come to our attention that the Poison Ivy Premium Format Statues shipping box size exceeds the international shipping restrictions available to your destination. If you have a reliable ship forwarding service we can make arrangements to have it sent there, however it is up to you to make these arrangements. If you would prefer to cancel your order there will be no penalty for choosing to do so."

What does this mean? They won't cover shipping to you?

Am in Europe and it shipped for $77, never got an email like that. I hope they will not send me in the future for larger statues. Where are u from???

Oh crap! Thats sucks so you're gonna have to double ship it to yourself??

Received my EX Ivy yesterday. WOW, what a gorgeous statue. The eyes on my piece look great. No googly eyes thankfully. However, I do have 2 very minor paint issues. The bottom heel on her right leg seems off. I want to say it looks like it wasn't painted but an accurate way to describe it is that it looks like it has white glue on it. The reason I say that is because it looks wet/shiny instead of just unpainted polystone. I also have 2 small flakes of rubbed off paint on the curls at the edge of the base. I'll contact CS and see what can be done about it.

I have to say, after having her in hand, she looks even better than I thought she would. I have Joker & Ivy on the same shelf together and I must say that SSC's DC line up couldn't have started any better. They are amazing pieces.

Everyone with paint issues no matter how minimal should notify SS maybe that way they realize how important it is to us to get our pieces done right, but if everyone just says "oh it's no big deal I can deal with it" then it's only going to get worst, or how do you think we got here in the first place? It didn't use to be like this, you get a piece from sideshow and it was top product on every aspect, let the voices be heard, enough voices and they will have no choice but to comply.

Everyone with paint issues no matter how minimal should notify SS maybe that way they realize how important it is to us to get out pieces done right, but if everyone just says "oh it's no big deal I can deal with it" then it's only going to get worst, or how do you think we got here? It didn't use to be like this, you get a piece from sideshow and it was top product on every aspect, let the voices be heard, enough voices and they will have no choice but to comply.

Good point Ish, and I agree. At least letting SS know about the issues will hopefully tighten their QC in the future...it certainly can't hurt.

I agree, if the ones like myself get new ones, and all others complain and get 25 bucks, its gonna hurt them. They need to learn, people saying they can live with defects shouldn't pay 350 plus shipping for anything.

they cancelled my tomb raider pf, same reason, so i usually order direct from SS now

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they put it on waitlist status till the replacement phase of the EX dies down.

actually , i smell another conspiracy here, since they are refusing to replace statues with minor defects, i heard some members were planning to purchase a reg and do a switch and the send the reg back for a complete refund, maybe SS got a sniff of this lol :rotfl

actually , i smell another conspiracy here, since they are refusing to replace statues with minor defects, i heard some members were planning to purchase a reg and do a switch and the send the reg back for a complete refund, maybe SS got a sniff of this lol :rotfl

If that got posted ANYWHERE on ANY of the big forums the staff at SSC would get wind of it for sure.

Back