Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it's the same for this ivy statue, but I just recieved a email for my lady death with 2 chips on my base, no partial refund said the email. But if I want my replacement parts like the chip hair and cracked hand/arm. I must agree to let the base be as is or I don't get anything. So I will return it. Sad it had to be like this since I do want to give SS my money. I hope this one they will have replacements.

I don't know if it's the same for this ivy statue, but I just recieved a email for my lady death with 2 chips on my base, no partial refund said the email. But if I want my replacement parts like the chip hair and cracked hand/arm. I must agree to let the base be as is or I don't get anything. So I will return it. Sad it had to be like this since I do want to give SS my money. I hope this one they will have replacements.

I know the shipping box was messed up, did the statue itself turn out alright?

I know the shipping box was messed up, did the statue itself turn out alright?

I'm in NY trading with another member late tonight so I have not open it up yet. I will post pics late tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm feeling really bad on that one now if anything goes wrong they won't offer replacements? Its always either accept half the damage first in order to get my other damage parts. I can never have all the replacement parts all at once even with very clear pics of the damage. We shall see soon. :gah: I still don't get why SS is just not offering replacement parts even with proof pics. They said the same for all my last 4 statues. Now even the small partial refund is no more for me. If I got like 25.00 for the chip base I told them it's ok. But they said sorry no partial refunds. Errrr. I know I have no say in this so it's pointless of me complaining. I will just chose what SS offers me. Accept it damage or return. So return.... I wished SS kept the good cs returns as they had before. Now it's just always a no win situation on brand new damage statues.
On a side note I'm in midtown now and thier ivy on display is stunning! The eyes were perfect! No danmage on her. This statue is really well done! I like it a lot. I think this might even be better than spider woman. That's how good this thing looks to be. I will post pics of mine very soon when I get home if it's not too late.

No replacement for me either, just the standard $50 credit/$35 cash offer from Sideshow others have been talking about here. I could more than likely touch up the defect, but after shelling out $350.00+ for this statue to arrive damaged and not be able to exchange it, it's more the principal of the thing now. Looks like I'm sending mine back for a full refund.

Just got mine today. Overall, it looks great as far as the paint and sculpt goes (very happy).

The ONLY issue I have is that when the head was attached it was not seated right. This is causing a gap where the hair meets the head and the hair to not rest on her right arm.

Ex 88 got here, has a few issues that I Will be contacting SS about, lets see left eye it's a little off, paint up looks very rushed, a lot of incomplete edges, and a chipped plant, not the Ex but the other big one, I'll post pics later when I sit on the computer.

Other then that a stunning piece, I will have it repainted, definetly worth it, outstanding sculpt.

Upon even closer inspection, I see this on my Ivy's head. Looks like a major gap between where the red hair is attached near her left arm.

hairgap.JPG

Thoughts?

Like I've said to others man, depends on how **** you are. I couldn't stand it personally.

Like I've said to others man, depends on how **** you are. I couldn't stand it personally.

Yes, yes... Hmmm... Let me hear back from Sideshow about the other stuff I already sent about first. If there's resistance, I'll send this in as well. Again, if there's a credit given, I may accept it. I just need to think about it.

I'm starting to think the delays on this piece were because there is a lot of detail on this statue to paint. Maybe all the problems people are having is because SSC were rushing to avoid any more delays. Sorry to hear about the issues you guys are having. I'm happy with mine. Minor things but the face is great which was my main concern. Hope everyone gets replacements who asks for it.

7 days and no response about my broken/defective statue

Me too. Hoping to hear from them today!!!

They seem to be quite busy of late. I had issues with the Arthas statue I ordered. It took them just over 2 weeks to get back to me after I messaged them with my problem. They'll sort it out. It just seems to be taking longer.

I have the same issue. Wish I could pop it off and reset it. rest of statue is fine so cannot complain.

Just got mine today. Overall, it looks great as far as the paint and sculpt goes (very happy).

The ONLY issue I have is that when the head was attached it was not seated right. This is causing a gap where the hair meets the head and the hair to not rest on her right arm.

Back