Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No shipping notice...SS doesnt even bother sending my stuff out when everybody else's orders go out. And then I always get stuff broken. Hopefully I get a complete Ivy.

I think this one has the potential to beat one of my favorites of all time spider woman. This is saying a boat load of how good this one could be. It's going to be atough battle to see which one I really like better. I'm actually excited to get this one now!

While I'm sure you're going to get a boat load of crap for saying she's one of your favorites, I do agree Spider-Woman is a great statue. She looks awesome in my Besta next to Ms Marvel. Mine only had a few scuffs to the paint but I am getting a replacement, hopefully they'll be here soon.

Can't wait for Ivy! Hoping to get my shipping notice on Monday.

Ask for a replacement first. See what SS can do for you. It's worth a try? They did say they do want people to be happy with the products 100%. call them if you need to. I know I will, just hope I don't have to this time but I'm a bit worried on those little paint bumps.

Actually I have sold most of my PF statues. Princess Leia, Darth Talon and Yoda with Clone PFs are my only ones that I am keeping. If this turns out dissappointing, I'll just return it. Done with the line. I am currently concentrating on 1/6 scale line especially HT figures.

received an email from SS saying the warehouse is done shipping for the day

ghostbust.261e.gif

If i deciede to keep her, I'll just do some touch up with some hobby paint. Clean up the line a bit.

Are man. Should I get her? It's going to be the Reg now if I do but she's looking amazing :drool

If I hadn't sold my Joker PF I would definitely order her now. May be I should buy him back this payday

I have a feelin some mofos are gonna grind off those leaves and make some dirty customs.

I am expecting Vince-Vell to eventually get his hands on and work his magic. Don't know if he would do a nude one though.

Nah he has too much class to just make a nude version, that isn't a challenge.

I don't see much I could do with this one, except to make it a different character, but I think I will be filling in the stomach area with leaves, the photoshop pic someone did awhiles back looks really good, much more like the comic version, the stomach showing is just....unnecessary?

...but I think I will be filling in the stomach area with leaves, the photoshop pic someone did awhiles back looks really good, much more like the comic version, the stomach showing is just....unnecessary?

I feel the same way. Less skin is usually sexier (to me) anyway.

Nah he has too much class to just make a nude version, that isn't a challenge.

I don't see much I could do with this one, except to make it a different character, but I think I will be filling in the stomach area with leaves, the photoshop pic someone did awhiles back looks really good, much more like the comic version, the stomach showing is just....unnecessary?

ivylast_zps78cb97b8.jpg

Ugh, one thing I don't like about this forum is you need a Mod to pre-approve any pictures you post, by the time they do this the pictures will be buried 20 pages back lol..

Rather annoying.

Only noobs have to get their pics approved.

about the vain.. are you serious ?? You know that these are hand painted ones right ??? YOu wont get it better then this my friend .. good luck waiting

The vines aren't going to be perfect, and the edges between her skin and her leaves won't either. If $350 is too much for someone to pay for that, then they should just return it. Most of us won't be licking the statue so how it looks from an inch away is not important.

Back