Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My review of the Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive Poison Ivy Premium Format Figure is now available on my website.

Thanks for the pics! The front on pose really shows how jarring the paint job not going to the edge of her hair really is. If all the statues ended up this way, I'll have to figure out a way to fix it (maybe a paint pen or something), but I'll definitely be contacting side show for some kind of a refund. Yes, $370+ for a statue is expensive and seeing paint applications that are this unprofessional need to be thrown back at SS so it doesn't happen again.

The Joker is a great piece, and Ivy will be a worthy addition to the DC line once the paint is fixed to his standards

Great review, great pictures, and nice site.

I can see your point about the vines on the leg. But I think this is a "what are ya going to do" moment as I am thinking most will look like this. If the rest of the rest of the statue was done at the level the vines were done then this would be a huge failure.

Luckily it seems that the rest of the statue is done perfectly and thus the vines turn into a more minor issue.

I don't know if it's because it's rushed or of doing vines like that is really that tricky. Either way everything else about that piece is perfect.

Thanks for the review.

My review of the Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive Poison Ivy Premium Format Figure is now available on my website.

Sideshow Collectibles Poison Ivy Exclusive Review 03 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

How have people got this already if Sideshow only started sending out shipping info yesterday?

As for the piece itself I cant help but feel a little let down judging by the pictures so far, hopefully she'll look a lot better in hand :pray:

I received the shipping notice to be delivered on Wednesday next week, but as usual I m out of business till Saturday!

I hope mine doesnt have any QC issue besides the vine paint higlighted here! Lately most of my stuff came with issues.

in this thread if you're late you can find 20 new pages or more :lol

well,just want to say that i love this piece,dont mind if now we can see the belly button ,
looks more sexy .... summertime!!, I like too much buddies!

I think will be in the top 3 of the best pf of 2013

Last edited:
Can someone confirm for me, I believe I read this somewhere, that you get three plants with the regular, and four with the exclusive?

yes. The open mouth head is the only one that is additional to the exclusives. Both editions have the other three (two close buds, one smirking bud)

tumblr_lz8oihoB1b1qg9k3io1_400.gif

Sideshow-Collectibles-Poison-Ivy-Exclusive-Review-02.jpg

Sideshow-Collectibles-Poison-Ivy-Exclusive-Review-03.jpg

Sideshow-Collectibles-Poison-Ivy-Exclusive-Review-04.jpg

Sideshow-Collectibles-Poison-Ivy-Exclusive-Review-06.jpg

Sideshow-Collectibles-Poison-Ivy-Exclusive-Review-07.jpg

Sideshow-Collectibles-Poison-Ivy-Exclusive-Review-08.jpg

Sideshow-Collectibles-Poison-Ivy-Exclusive-Review-09.jpg

Back