Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sh_002judge.jpg

I like how this turned out. Even the box is cool. A piece that might have to compete with the Lady Death PF. I can not wait to receive mine next week.

While I'm sure you're going to get a boat load of crap for saying she's one of your favorites, I do agree Spider-Woman is a great statue. She looks awesome in my Besta next to Ms Marvel. Mine only had a few scuffs to the paint but I am getting a replacement, hopefully they'll be here soon.

Can't wait for Ivy! Hoping to get my shipping notice on Monday.

Yes really this was marvels best. The reason i love it is the,

Great tight body fully sculpted

The beautiful ex head

The butt was unchange!

These makes up for the pose and webs. Yes she looks great next to my ms marvel and storm! :hi5: glad you like it as well! Btw the ex is kind of rare too! Future grail in my book! But still I would not trade her for doom PF. That's how much I like her. Really I do love spider woman that much. As much as I love sw, ivy could be better. I will see when she arrives.

She looks great, i want her in hand damn it!! where is my notice!!

Did you guys notice they used the grayish styrofoam they used to use back in the good ol' days?

Sounds like that's the same HQ styrofoam I had on Arthas, awesome! It probably means they double boxed her too and would explain the size.

Seen some pics on FB , happy with her, but still I would have preferred the prototype...oh well ......hope they don't f-..... with Bats, Supes, and the new Iron man Pf, or the next MJ comiquette OR the rest of their statues otherwise am done with SS

Back