Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv been collecting at least 20 years and sell from time to time. I think he was getting at there being many people who r obsessed over price potential now. But I think that's part of the game, we all take risk, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. I'm passing on Harley because I think she has high risk but its my decision. I don't think it makes me any less a collector

:exactly: how can the ivy been taken by scalpers when it was for sale for weeks and with the huge ES? Everyone had Plenty of time to buy it through days. The statue even had TBD on it meaning you can buy 1000 of them before SS can determine the ES. So I think people who was not in the hobby or just was undecided at the week or more that it was for sale are just angry now that they missed the PO for thier own personal reasons. Everyone will sell a statue sooner or later so we are all scalpers if we don't sell it for retail. Selling for a profit is a scalper in my book. :wink1: we are all collectors and not only so called scalpers.

You are paying $350 for a statue, you expect the paint job to be done right. Anyway, here are some photos of the vines on the legs. I opened a ticket with Sideshow to see if they have any better ones they can replace it with. Problem is mine is the exclusive, I hope they'll just replace the body since it's long sold out.

PI1 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

PI3 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

PI2 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

Hmm wow! She looks beautiful! Really much better then I thought. Glad I ordered this one. Now where's the shipping notice to the east coast? It will take a week to get here. I love that. Guys artwork. Is it artgerm? I hope they use his art more often. The catwoman and ww I don't know but the rest is great! Now to make room for this and move joker way up from the bottom of my shelf :D btw the last pic is that little dot or bump on her leg a defect? I just worried it could chip off in time.

And here's me thinking you spotted the tiny pimple but missed the sloppy paint :lol

Probably was painted by a kid! :panic:

I actually did until I looked more carefully. I have a feeling this is how they are all painted. They come from the same factory lines. Her face and T&A looks great! Much better then marvel! :clap now where's my shipping notice?

looking at the high res pics (page 405), the small paint bobbles are there, not a deal breaker for me, it still look great overall.

No bumps on mine..

photo17.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo4.jpg

looking at the high res pics (page 405), the small paint bobbles are there, not a deal breaker for me, it still look great overall.

Thats from the proto? Collectors might have a case for replacements then. Or they could give you the 'products are subject to change from proto to final product' line.

Back