Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3qnxtn.jpg

:clap:exactly::clap

No formal art training, just a lot of imagination...like CBG's posts!
[ame]https://youtu.be/LJhoa2SVGNA[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/PGxSE70D23o[/ame]

Sure he is not an amazing artist, but the fans are the ones who ate his **** up and put him a "famous" position. And others copied his pouchy style. And it gave him an ego. So who is really to be made fun of?

Got an email on Thursday saying my wait-list on the Exclusive is going to convert on Monday and ship shortly after. I was pretty surprised seeing a month or so back I'd received an email saying it probably wouldn't convert and that I should buy the regular.

Placed my reservation on 7/22/12 in case anyone else is waiting and hoping they're next.

I remember years ago I got an email saying my Lurtz EX. Probably wouldn't convert and was offered to order the regular version..

Hoping Ivy ships out tomorrow or Tuesday, it'll be a week before I receive her thou as I live in NY.

Damn... no hope for my waitlist to convert for the exclusive since I just got onto the list last month. Man... I don't know what to do. Order the normal one now or pay an extra $100+ to a FLIPPER for the exclusive off ebay. I've never even considered buying from flippers before, but damn... :(

Damn... no hope for my waitlist to convert for the exclusive since I just got onto the list last month. Man... I don't know what to do. Order the normal one now or pay an extra $100+ to a FLIPPER for the exclusive off ebay. I've never even considered buying from flippers before, but damn... :(

I wouldn't bother paying secondary market prices. The Ex switch out plants aren't that good, if I'd missed out on the Ex I'd be happy with the regular

I remember years ago I got an email saying my Lurtz EX. Probably wouldn't convert and was offered to order the regular version..

Hoping Ivy ships out tomorrow or Tuesday, it'll be a week before I receive her thou as I live in NY.

Yeah, we'll probably be on the same truck. My shipping was $31.39

I wouldn't bother paying secondary market prices. The Ex switch out plants aren't that good, if I'd missed out on the Ex I'd be happy with the regular

Agreed, man. It's just bigger plants. I'd be fine with the Regular. Plus, you can save some coin and support a comic book or toy shop.

I missed out on the EX too, but will be happy with the reg. I just tell myself they have nasty looking teeth and move on :lol

Back