Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this lameass conversation continues, weekends will be cancelled for the rest of the year.

:rotfl weekends are required to rest or we will all die from being overworked. Please allow us to enjoy a weekend :wink1:

tumblr_lpoapyucIH1r09c5vo1_400.jpg

:slap stop messing with one of the great image co founders, great epic marvel characters creator and record breaking artists on x-force! :thwak

EARLY SHIPPMENT .GOT SOME GR8 NEWS 4 U GUYS. THIS IS WHAT I GOT THIS MORNING FROM SS:

"If you would like to receive your shipment early, we can charge the balance of your order beginning Monday, May 20th 2013! Please email your request directly to Dawn Sadowsky at [email protected] and include the following information:

1. Your Name
2. Your “TB” or “P” ORDER ID Number (located in your online account)
3. Subject line “POISON IVY Early Flex Processing”
We will respond to emails as quickly as we can during business hours (Monday – Friday) to get your item charged immediately. By having your Order# ready, we can assist you that much faster! Login first to your online account, find your Order#, then contact us!"

EARLY SHIPPMENT .GOT SOME GR8 NEWS 4 U GUYS. THIS IS WHAT I GOT THIS MORNING FROM SS:

"If you would like to receive your shipment early, we can charge the balance of your order beginning Monday, May 20th 2013! Please email your request directly to Dawn Sadowsky at [email protected] and include the following information:

1. Your Name
2. Your “TB” or “P” ORDER ID Number (located in your online account)
3. Subject line “POISON IVY Early Flex Processing”
We will respond to emails as quickly as we can during business hours (Monday – Friday) to get your item charged immediately. By having your Order# ready, we can assist you that much faster! Login first to your online account, find your Order#, then contact us!"

I can wait, no rush here. Im going out of town for the next two days so reg shipment is fine for me. But would love to see some pics when members get them.

So they're charging Monday, wonder how long after that before they start shipping? Would love to have her in hand before the end of next week :pray: :impatient:

I cancelled the Joker :slap I have Batman & Superman on order and Ivy if she converts. I'll just get a reg if she doesn't.

Anybody opt for the early processing?
I'm strapped for cash so will leave it to next month when my flexpay schedule hits....

Back