Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRAP!!! Look what I started...:horror

For what it is worth I don't care what CBG does for the most part. The only thing he does that rubs me wrong is give HORRIBLE ADVICE repeatedly, and to newbs who don't know better.

But, Spidey, all it takes is for someone else to say every now and then in a polite way: "Erm, don't listen to him, newbs, he's kinda nuts". No need to get our panties in a bunch. :)

I would be funny if she comes back off of sold out like Vampirella PF did and goes back up for sale then CBG would be right :rotfl

but i doubt it

I think CBG is great. :1-1: Everyone should be able to share their opinion. I don't think he gives bad advice. :dunno He brings up valid points like ES and Ex vs Reg which I can totally relate to.

Dude just the other day he told a newb that if they got in the Ivy WL NOW it would DEFINITELY convert, and went as far as guaranteeing it. He told guys that the Punisher and Supes would be around for MONTHS, and they were weeks. In the end when you become a vet you have a responsibility to try to ACTUALLY help the newbs along. That is how you build a community. This hobby has a bit of a learning curve and newbs need help not BS, and 95% of what he says is flights of fancy BS.

But, Spidey, all it takes is for someone else to say every now and then in a polite way: "Erm, don't listen to him, newbs, he's kinda nuts". No need to get our panties in a bunch. :)

I know Shoo, but it is the teacher in me. I know I am still newbish, but I try to help out not just talk out of my tush the way he often does. I love CBG, but that could actually cause someone some issues. Especially if no one corrects his crud.

Dude just the other day he told a newb that if they got in the Ivy WL NOW it would DEFINITELY convert, and went as far as guaranteeing it. He td guys that the Punisher and Supes would be around for MONTHS, and they were weeks. In the end when you become a get you have a responsibility to try to ACTUALLY help the newbs along. That is how you build a community. This hobby has a bit of a learning curve and newbs need help not BS.

Before NRD that may have been true but now you have to be on the waitlist within days or hours, depends on ES

Maybe his sig should have "Dont listen to me half the time":lol

Yeah, Spidey, I don't think he really hurts anyone. For every 'CBG' CBG pulls, there are tons of us who can 'right the wrong'. We're just not going to change him.

What can I say, he's a Liefeld fan. :lol

Crap! Whoa! Sorry I didn't mean to start making members to fight here. I agree, I type so fast without thinking sometimes. Thats why I don't break up my words with paragraphs. See how everything is all bulk together? As for ivy coming back with conversions let's wait and see. I missed myself BD, and vampi ex for 6 months or more because by the time i came in they were long sold out at 500 pieces. Then got on the WL way too late after 6 or more months. Freddy was the longest, i didnt deserve that one until a member told me to get on the wl like 10 months after. I was shocked that it really converted. So hopefully the newbies will get that good chance as well with ivy. Hey shoo, spidey, mistermark, feeter, northern and everyone else. No hard feelings here. Sorry if about getting carried away at times. You are all my good friends ;) let's be happy collecting! That's what's important! Now let's wait for ivy! I like this one much more now that I know a bit about the great artists artgerm that this was base on.
Btw liefeld is not bad really. He sold record of copies for x force. I also forgot he created deadpool! I mean who would not want their deadpool PF sign with the big man! Now that would be a grail to me. I would need to take lots of pics of him signing it too...

Last edited:
Crap! Whoa! Sorry I didn't mean to start making members to fight here. I agree, I type so fast without thinking sometimes. As for ivy coming back with conversions let's wait and see. I missed myself BD, and vampi ex for 6 months or more because by the time i came in they were long sold out at 500 pieces. Then got on the WL way too late after 6 or more months. Freddy was the longest, i didnt deserve that one until a member told me to get on the wl like 10 months after. I was shocked that it really converted. So hopefully the newbies will get that good chance as well with ivy. Hey shoo, spidey, mistermark, feeter, northern and everyone else. No hard feelings here. Sorry if about getting carried away at times. You are all my good friends ;) let's be happy collecting! That's what's important! Now let's wait for ivy! I like this one much more now that I know a bit about the great artists artgerm that this was base on.
Btw liefeld is not bad really. He sold record of copies for x force. I also forgot he created deadpool! I mean who would not want their deadpool PF sign with the big man! Now that would be a grail to me. I would need to take lots of pics of him signing it too...

but the Deadpool PF has feet :lol

:lol True, I wonder how they got that wrong.

So deadpool PF has no feet?

Oh, but we all agreed you can try anyone's patience. :lol

Will all these :D :D :D :D D :D :D do? ^_^

Thanks :1-1: they will do nicely! Btw that cat avatar is still one of the best I've seen. Every time I see it from your post makes me think theres a super cute cat looking at the forums. :hi5:

So deadpool PF has no feet?
Oh, he does, but the Exclusive version should have come with a polystone round mound, too.

Thanks :1-1: they will do nicely! Btw that cat avatar is still one of the best I've seen. Every time I see it from your post makes me think theres a super cute cat looking at the forums. :hi5:

There is! Here by my side. Unfortunately she can't read, but she loves to look at the pics. You two would get along wonderfully. :wink1:

Oh, he does, but the Exclusive version should have come with a polystone round mound, too.

There is! Here by my side. Unfortunately she can't read, but she loves to look at the pics. You two would get along wonderfully. :wink1:

Same IQ too :lol

Same IQ too :lol

:lol hey?!? ........... I may not be the smartest guy but I can't be the dumbest either. :thwak

Yes I have a doggie too! He looks like lassie! He jumps all over the place like a fluffy cotton ball :hi5:
Now on ivy, I didn't get a charge notice yet still? I know it will be very soon. :) to be honest I love the DC line. Seems like everything is so much better then marvel in the sculpting dept. I mean there's sculpted capes, nipples, big boobs like ivy which I would never expect to pass on marvel. DC is pushing the limits on statues and I love it! Well except for the prices, but other then that they are so much more than the marvel sculpts. Even the Harley ex head most likely Would not pass for a marvel statue.

Last edited:
Liefeld doesnt draw feet... another note about him is that he can draw pouches very well :lecture

tumblr_lpoapyucIH1r09c5vo1_400.jpg

Back