Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... no hope for my waitlist to convert for the exclusive since I just got onto the list last month. Man... I don't know what to do. Order the normal one now or pay an extra $100+ to a FLIPPER for the exclusive off ebay. I've never even considered buying from flippers before, but damn... :(

Agreed. I got on the Wait list in February, and I cancelled it last week (having already pre-ordered the regular) and just moved my Flex payments to this Monday so I could get the regular sooner. It wouldn't have converted; however, I was fine with the regular from day one and just got on the list to have the option had it converted.

Forget the EX, order the regular and it'll be in your hands before you know it! The plants are nice, but they're not $100+ nice. The regular looks just as awesome! :1-1:

Google Eyes, is that the new glasses that are a computer as well :rotfl

It works in conjunction with the latest version of Google Maps. Didn't you know that? :wave

Well, Ivy is just around the corner now. T-1 day until processing. Hope she looks superb when she gets delivered. Hope the eyes are problem free, and the statue is damage free during shipping. I ordered the Regular because I was way too late to put myself onto the EX waitlist. Initially I wasn't interested. But it grew on me. I don't necessarily collect to a specific theme. I just buy what I like and with no intentions on flipping them. I saw the artwork on this Ivy and loved it. So then I'm getting this statue. I think it's the best Ivy statue to date. Really looking forward to next week.

Could someone explain to me why the Ex would cost more in a foreign land (ie not the US) when the Ex and the Reg are the same price? Heavier weight?

Could someone explain to me why the Ex would cost more in a foreign land (ie not the US) when the Ex and the Reg are the same price? Heavier weight?

Local Dealers get a discount from SSC, and can sell the Regulars at a lower price then you can get the Ex. For example here in Canada I could get a Superman Reg for retail, no shipping or customs. So instead of paying $470-$500 I would only pay about $399. It is a BIG cost saver if you don't care about the EX.

They are the same price on the SS website, but the regular is usually offered at a small discount on virtually all other toy sites on the web.

Back