1/6 PLEASE VOTE: What should be the next Star Wars 1/6 Detolf Diorama we should tackle?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which diorama to tackle next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough choice. So many great ideas. From the list you put together, i'd have to go for the Carbon Freezing Chamber... or Darth Vader's Meditation Chamber... or the Bounty Hunter Row. Damn. gotta take some more time to think it thru :lol

It's a bummer how you only get one vote!:lol

It's time for some bounty hunter love...

1) Carbon freezing chamber
2) Vader chamber
3) Bounty hunter row

Please remember to use the poll feature so I don't have to read all these pages in about a months time.

Vader meditation chamber would be awesome. I've tried a few times to replicate an I am your father scene but something like this would be better suited as a free standing simply due to the dimensions and limitations of a detolf. When I tried, it basically came down to having either Vader on the platform reaching out or Luke on the pillar. Although I'm sure you could work some Jazz magic lol

All of the above. Just spectacular thoughts for display, Jazz. I'm sure it will be amazing whatever you go with.

Joost, now i think about it, for future project would you consider natural or mixed natural/technological dioramas? More specifically, i have in mind Lars farm, Echo base, Starkiller base that kind of backgrounds.

It's a bummer how you only get one vote!:lol

Yep. Unfortunately haven't spent the mandatory $1000 to earn a second :lol

Do you guys sell them...sorry I'm new to the diorama threads...

Where can I see this Carbon Chamber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall preference is the freezing chamber as the next one, but would love to see that Bespin tunnel, too. You're the best, Jazz. Huge props to you and your pops for bringing this magic to the community. :duff

I'd love to see the ramp up to inside the millenium Falcon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted for the meditation chamber. But to be honest, I'm going to buy every diorama you'll make. :clap

meditation chamber or kenobi/vader dual. I also like Subdomain's idea of just some plain walls for sale. In fact, any kind of appropriate single walls would be cool to fill out displays for a bit less $$$.

Also, I know this isn't a suggestion thread, but...
Screen Shot 2017-04-16 at 3.13.14 PM.jpg

Finally decided for the Bounty Hunter Row even if i'm convinced you'll need to split that in two so it can properly fit in Detolfs. With this in mind, i'm sure you could kill two birds with one stone mixing this with the Destroyer bridge diorama. Iirc, part of the bounty hunters were standing near the entrance while others were standing in between the window/bay and technicians pit.

I'd like the carbon freezing chamber and the star destroyer bridge

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back