Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A simple udate option to turn the led off is all that's needed it's a pointless battery eater.

PS4 game store is badly needing new arcade titles. Load of old **** on there right now.

And still zero incentive to download new releases from the store, ridiculously overpriced.

Not sure if you are aware but there are aftermarket decals you can get on eBay to block the light bar on the PS4 controller.

So is the "low battery alert" on the PS Gold headphones simply decorative?

I was playing last night, and the alert popped up on screen. Literally two minutes later, they shut off.

So is the "low battery alert" on the PS Gold headphones simply decorative?

I was playing last night, and the alert popped up on screen. Literally two minutes later, they shut off.

That's strange, I think it lasted more than half an hour after the alert. Did you gave it a full charge?

While we're on the subject of the Gold, Correct me if I'm wrong but the only games that seems to natively support 7.1 surround are the ones listed in the app, such as The Last of Us Remastered. Anything else you're better off with the stereo settings as the fake surround sounds really bad for most games.

Yup, full charge.

I haven't checked for what titles are supported, but the only game I've played with them is Alien : Isolation, and the surround is definitely working to pants ******** capacity.

Yup, full charge.

I haven't checked for what titles are supported, but the only game I've played with them is Alien : Isolation, and the surround is definitely working to pants ******** capacity.

Cool. What setting did you used?

The PS4 is missing a crapload of features, unfortunately and I'm glad some of them will be addressed soon. Here's my top 10 things that NEED to be fixed:

1) Dedicated Youtube app.
2) Media Server functionality.
3) Notification of who just signed in/out.
4) Manual sign-in and invisible sign-in.
5) Video and music playback trough HDD.
6) Folders.
7) Themes.
8) Last sign-in information of friends.
9) Ability to copy files in the background.
10) Dim that damn LED even further. Just what are they thinking?? :slap :mad:

You think the ps4 is missing features?? The xbox one has so many missing features it's beyond diappointing!

The PS4 is missing a crapload of features, unfortunately and I'm glad some of them will be addressed soon. Here's my top 10 things that NEED to be fixed:

1) Dedicated Youtube app.
2) Media Server functionality.
3) Notification of who just signed in/out.
4) Manual sign-in and invisible sign-in.
5) Video and music playback trough HDD.
6) Folders.
7) Themes.
8) Last sign-in information of friends.
9) Ability to copy files in the background.
10) Dim that damn LED even further. Just what are they thinking?? :slap :mad:

:lecture I'd like all of this too. I'd like the ability to turn off the LEDs on the controller. As you say, it's pretty distracting when you're trying to play in the dark.

I uploaded the 'horror' setting to the phones - low bass, piercing highs - it's awful in the best way.

Glad to see you picked up those headphones. What's your overall impression? I too am using the same setting for Alien.

As far as the low battery warning, like others have said, I too get 20-30 more minutes before they shut off.

Give them a full charge and see how long they last this next go around.

Glad to see you picked up those headphones. What's your overall impression? I too am using the same setting for Alien.

As far as the low battery warning, like others have said, I too get 20-30 more minutes before they shut off.

Give them a full charge and see how long they last this next go around.

I've really liked them so far. The battery was at full charge, so maybe this was just an (no pun intended) isolated incident.

I'd complain about the battery life (same for the controller), but since both can be plugged into a wall outlet, they charge quite quickly.

Back