Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stepping back a gen: what's a fair price to ask for the PS3 TLOU / Arkham Origins bundle system?

I'm going to get a PS4, and have zero use for backwards compatibility (save for TLOU, which will be re-purchased), so this can help ease the financial pain.

I plan on using this site, ideally, as eBay can get ****ed - especially with their even more recently awful "BUYERZ R00L SELLERz DR00l!!111" attitude. But, sadly, I also have to go where the potential is. So eBay is a worst-case scenario.

It is literally 10 months old - I bought it last December.

what about Craigslist?? Just make sure to meet them in a well lit parking lot with a friend.

Does that website have a feedback system? I don't know what its like but over here we have a site called Adverts.ie, I sell all my stuff there(Hot Toys, games etc)....

I think the buy/sell sites like these are great places to sell your stuff.

Has anybody switched out the hard drive on their ps4 yet? If so how does the whole save your games in the cloud for ps+ work? Just ordered a 2tb hd off amazon and could use some advice.

So I bought a PS4 today.

It's weird that the one thing holding me back on selling my PS3 is that I'm in the middle of playing RE4, a game I have owned for I think literally five systems.

So I bought a PS4 today.

It's weird that the one thing holding me back on selling my PS3 is that I'm in the middle of playing RE4, a game I have owned for I think literally five systems.

Why would you sell your PS3? There's a ton of good games on it!

Here is Asia, lots of cats are getting rid of their PS3s to buy a PS4 just for the latest FIFA. I don't get it. :lol

Just got the Destiny bundle, now to decide what to do with my copy of Destiny. :lol

15489099396_00a9eb7239_b.jpg

Congrats on the PS4, Ryan, that color is beeeaauuutiful. Sell Destiny, and put the dough toward a purchase of Alien: Isolation! :lecture

Congrats on the PS4, Ryan, that color is beeeaauuutiful. Sell Destiny, and put the dough toward a purchase of Alien: Isolation! :lecture

D'oh! Why didn't I thought of that? :slap Yeah I'm definitely putting it up for trade with Isolation.

And yeah, white is the way to go, it really accentuates the console and it's quite stunning in person.

It looks so cool, it reminds me of the color scheme from Portal :lol. It really makes the black PS4 look so bland and utilitarian.

Thanks guys! I would have gotten a PS4 next year, but I recently realized that I've been replacing PlayStations exactly every 7 years, so I had to get it this year. I'll definitely check out Shadow of Mordor, see what's that about.

Is there a way of turning off that "Which profile is using this controller" prompt for when you turn the system on with the controller?

I know it's only one extra press of a button, but it's annoying.

Back