Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd that it's actually quite near to release date and still not many pics of the actual product

20130218.123002_st_playimagin.jpg
if you squint you can see it -_-

my wife bought me their super alloy batman and i think it was impressive.

im getting this iron man.

INTRODUCING THE INCREDIBLE LEAPING IRON-MAN!!

In all seriousness, the proportions on that thing is PERFECT. I would have gotten it if it didn't cost nearly $500 to import it into the states. Made me wish I lived in Singapore the day it comes out.

It's amazing how HT still can't get the proportions correct when other smaller companies can get it right on their first try. :cuckoo:

In all seriousness, the proportions on that thing is PERFECT. I would have gotten it if it didn't cost nearly $500 to import it into the states. Made me wish I lived in Singapore the day it comes out.

Maybe drop by Singapore for a short holiday so that you can pick it up when it is released over here?? :lol

Wow the repulsor lights are yellow colour instead of the usual white ones from HT

From what I know, HT Is also coming out with a die cast line for iron man. How much different do you guys think is going to be compared to this price-wise?

well unfortunately I only use gift cards to amazon or ebay for my figures XD

You won't find it anywhere on Amazon. You can on ebay sooner or later for twice the amount it's going for now. We're already paying $100 more to have it imported here. It'll go for a good $600 on eBay once it comes out.

Back