Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this worth getting? I noticed some of them had the pink panties, but I don't know if that's a widespread issue with these.

Do all of the figures have the dreaded pink panties?

Here is word for word the email I got from bbts

"I apologize that you have received a figure in this condition. Normally I would be happy to offer you an exchange on the item, however, all of the issues you have pointed out appear to be consistent on this production run. "

So it's highly likely they are all like that

Here is word for word the email I got from bbts

"I apologize that you have received a figure in this condition. Normally I would be happy to offer you an exchange on the item, however, all of the issues you have pointed out appear to be consistent on this production run. "

So it's highly likely they are all like that

That's unfortunate. :( I wanted to add this to my collection, but the pink panties are a deal breaker for me.

Thanks for letting me know.

Finally, I got this!
Looks so good on metal and paint work but that's it.
Fit and finish is not as good as HT but I like it.
275BFF345560E1B10A6F1E

Congrats! That's looks great imo. The only nitpick I have are the shoulder gaps, but I'd still grab it for the $300 or so it's going for.

Congrats! That's looks great imo. The only nitpick I have are the shoulder gaps, but I'd still grab it for the $300 or so it's going for.

I ended keeping mine actually because they gave me a $25 credit. So after my initial credit think it cost me $ 200 which I thought was worth it for the HOA alone

The Mark VII looks really no speacial to me especially after the goodness that were the Mark III, the Mark IV and the Mark VI.

I picked up because the Die cast.
My main focus is metal IM now, Like MK42,43,45,WM,IP and MK3
I hope, I can get MK1 to MK7 Diecast IMs from HT.

Old thread resurrection. whatever happened to this company? Did they ever release their 1/12 Hammer Drones?

Don't think they ever got released. I believe the company is now called Comicave and they had made some 1/12 scale Iron Man pieces and seem to have stopped making those as well.

Back