Play Imaginative- Avengers- Iron Man 1/6th MK VII diecast figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just preordered mine. Hope it turns out great. I think it's pretty good value.with the Diecast piece and hall of armor. Willing to give PI a chance as we got so many HT iron man figures.

Convert SGD to USD...it will be 324USD for this die-cast MarkVII with die-cast Hall of Armor....it's cheaper than HT Mark VII + HT HoA...but then PI version miss Tony HS, interchangable armor pieces.

For $325, yes this is a great deal for what it comes with but keep in kind that its just a simple currency convert. Shipping for this thing is not going to be cheap, it's 80%+ metal with a HoA + Import. I can't imagine this being any cheaper than $400 to get this here. Which is why BBTS is selling it for $400+

Yeah....Mark VII itself is 1kg and HoA is 3.6kg....that's almost 5kg. Maybe I just need to stick with HT ver.....easy to handle.

Let me get this straight - the BBTS version includes the figure and the Hall of Armor. But is the HoA for only one figure or for 5?

Hot Toys Mark VII is $250, super alloy is $450. That's $200 dollars for die cast, hall of armor, and that great feeling you get knowing your money isn't going to HT. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Let me get this straight - the BBTS version includes the figure and the Hall of Armor. But is the HoA for only one figure or for 5?
Hall of Armour is for one figure. They have a pic showing all the different lighting options that I guess could be misinterpreted as a five slot HoA, but it's just one.

For anyone looking for something more definitive than Q2 2013:

Hi Craig,

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your support in our Super Alloy product.
It will be release and ready for delivery from March to April.

Thanks.

Jacky

Better start saving kids :yess:

I don't understand, what is the different between this and HT's mk VII? Will the figure be in better quality than HT? What does it mean with diecast?

Now I am confuse that so many new company are making IM stuff and HT just announced their new line (PPS) base on IM. There are way too many IM now so it's difficult to keep track on everything.

Please help me clear things up?

The difference is simple.

Diecast version (What you don't get in the HT version)
- It's made from 80-88% metal, compared to 100% plastic (HT)
- You get the HoA that is also made out of medal (some parts) and features 5 different light up more
- The HoA has magnets on the bottom that connect to the Mark VII and lights it up.
- HoA comes with a remote so you can turn the lights on and off without taking it out of a display case.

HT Version:
- You get a bunch of more accessories, such as, all the extra hands, weapons, being able to open up parts of the armor (jetpack, leg thrusters, etc) and a RDJ head.

IMO the diecast is well worth the money if you can easily afford it but it also depends on if you rather go for the cheaper route and get more accessories.

Do diecast parts ever suffer from discolouration? Or is there any part of this that is plastic and would suffer from it like the HT figures?

Worst case scenario I wonder how difficult it would be to repaint a bit further down the track? :dunno If the chipping got bad that is. I love the idea of an Iron Man that feels like a mini amour when I pick it up :lol

Back