PureArts Resident Evil Village Lady Dimitrescu 1/4 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://www.purearts.com/collection...atue-exclusive-edition?variant=39882857447502

01.jpeg

Additional photos in the spoiler tag:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Prime1 is working on a 1:4 scale statue as well. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with in contrast with this one.

The PureArts exclusive version has sold out but the standard version is currently available for preorder at various retailers.

She went from having no merchandise support to two competing very large 1/4 scale statues.

SRLD.jpg

Prime1 is working on a 1:4 scale statue as well. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with in contrast with this one.

The PureArts exclusive version has sold out but the standard version is currently available for preorder at various retailers.

She went from having no merchandise support to two competing very large 1/4 scale statues.

View attachment 587528
What did the Exclusive come with?

No worries. Yeah it’s tough at this scale. Not easy finding a place for a 3’ tall statue. Debating about it. I’d like to see the Prime 1 first as well.
It'll be cool to see how Prime 1 handles it. Once I move into a bigger place I plan to get at least 1 Prime 1 statue. But for the price it's gotta be one of my favorite things. I've been trying the Kinnikuman Statues for years since they are cheap and in-stock on their website. Hopefully one day they will still be there.

Are you excited to play as Lady D in the new DLC?

It'll be cool to see how Prime 1 handles it. Once I move into a bigger place I plan to get at least 1 Prime 1 statue. But for the price it's gotta be one of my favorite things. I've been trying the Kinnikuman Statues for years since they are cheap and in-stock on their website. Hopefully one day they will still be there.

Are you excited to play as Lady D in the new DLC?

There’s a game?

:lol

Honestly Capcom did the RE Village antagonists pretty dirty as they often do so I’d rather separate them from the actual game.

I’ll stick to the puppetverse.

Yeah statues require a lot of space which is partly why I got out of them. Though they’ve managed to suck me back in now annoyingly.

There’s a game?

:lol

Honestly Capcom did the RE Village antagonists pretty dirty as they often do so I’d rather separate them from the actual game.

I’ll stick to the puppetverse.

Yeah statues require a lot of space which is partly why I got out of them. Though they’ve managed to suck me back in now annoyingly.

The puppet verse is so good hahaha and I like some of the fan stuff, they do more justice to the Lord's.

One can never escape for long 😅

Back