Pixletwin's ANH 1:6 VADER Experiment Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotflI know it can be hard to believe with all the griping I do, but it was the search for a miniature Vader replica back in 2005 that led me to Sideshow and got me started collecting 1/6 figures in the first place. If you can only have one SW Sideshow piece, this is the figure to own, IMO.

I know it can be hard to believe with all the griping I do, but it was the search for a miniature Vader replica back in 2005 that led me to Sideshow and got me started collecting 1/6 figures in the first place. If you can only have one SW Sideshow piece, this is the figure to own, IMO.

Most def man. This figure rocks. It would be the last 1/6th I would sell off if need be BESIDES my Indy.

Too bad I have a job that I'd like to keep (as it's what allows me to pay for figures) or I would seriously consider that.

if you're still keeping track, my Vader Ex. shipped out on friday and will be here this thursday. unfortunately i won't be here on thursday. believe it or not i have a job. this signature thing is lame. i'm gonna have to start buying from other dealers.

So how long has UPS required ID at time of delivery with signature?

Back