Pixletwin's ANH 1:6 VADER Experiment Thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: I have received my shipping notice and it's scheduled to arrive on 7/15

Those that watch these kinds of threads (and work on em), have you discovered any kinda pattern?

Yup. Usually pretty much the same. The notices are received back east first and are generally shipped first but arrive after the west coast receives theirs... and on the whole Sideshow really does ship them in order of when the orders were placed.

But its really just fun to see when everyone gets theirs and watch the updates ome closer and closer to your name. :D

Yup. Usually pretty much the same. The notices are received back east first and are generally shipped first but arrive after the west coast receives theirs... and on the whole Sideshow really does ship them in order of when the orders were placed.

But its really just fun to see when everyone gets theirs and watch the updates ome closer and closer to your name. :D

Interesting...

Mine is still lost. They put a trace on it with still no word.

Whoever it was delivered to will probably wind up keeping it. Do they have any idea who they delievered it too?

You may want to alert Sideshow if you haven't already Randy about whats happening so they can set another one aside for you!

I just can't believe that type of mistake was made . I guess these things happen sometimes . I'm knocking on alot of wood that it doesn't happen to me ever! Especially since I have Han and Luke ST coming next weekend.

If its gone SS would send you another one and file a claim with UPS.

Back