Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales July 7, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5: July 7, 2017

So that was Will Turner's son from the looks of it.

If that's so, that would set this story roughly 15 years after the events of At World's End. Begs the question, will Jack have the Pearl back out of Blackbeard's bottle, since that movie seemed to probably take place 2-3 years after AWE at most. If it's Turner's son, I hope his presence has purpose and isn't just shoehorned in as an excuse to bring Will back.

Overall, for such a lengthy teaser, I found this video a bit boring, but I'm glad the movie still has momentum since it's taken so long to make.

If the young fella is indeed Will's son then it's been 20 years since "At World's End" because the actor is 27 years old and Turner may only step on land once every ten years.

I'm pretty stoked for this. Love Pirates! Was a cool surprise seeing the trailer during FTWD last night.

Nah, that was just Burton's ****ed up fetish.

"Johnny Depp should lose weight for this movie." - Fat Shamer

Yes, I liked it quite a bit.

I'm watching Only God Forgives tonight, I've been told that it's even better than Drive.

I saw it when it came out, but I won't influence your viewing experience in any way by giving you my opinion, but I'm curious to see your rating/review later. Then I'll tell you what I think of the film :)

I saw it when it came out, but I won't influence your viewing experience in any way by giving you my opinion, but I'm curious to see your rating/review later. Then I'll tell you what I think of the film :)
Arre. Don't worry though, I'm not easy to influence anymore. The dawn of rotten tomatoes battle-hardened me.

Only God Forgives is awful. So is The Neon Demon. Drive was a fluke.

Bronson was good too and I've heard good things about the Pusher trilogy.

I haven't seen The Neon Demon, but it seems Drive is going to be Nicolas Winding Refn's most mainstream film, even though it wasn't even that mainstream.

I must be living under a rock. I just saw the trailer. Looks good. Looking forward to it. :)

Back