Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales July 7, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5: July 7, 2017

What happened to Penelope Cruz? They kinda left her with something important in the last film so it's odd she's not included in some capacity.

I guess we'll see how this one is.

r035Ug6.jpg
EcT3HwT.jpg
W3jXZI6.jpg
Hl3lN6r.jpg
exwcfog.jpg
d2I6Q9j.jpg
4V9Tfn7.jpg
Mt6alNm.jpg
ybEyQrW.jpg

What's hilarious to me is how he doesn't break character while he's signing, he uses Jack mannerisms and everything.

I wish that one dude would shut the hell up and quit apologizing to everyone while trying to get Depp to move. If he wants to greet his fans, I would say its up to him and not some guard. :lol

That's pretty awesome, and it's even better than it's always the screen used clothes.

I wish that one dude would shut the hell up and quit apologizing to everyone while trying to get Depp to move. If he wants to greet his fans, I would say its up to him and not some guard. :lol

I'm surprised he wasn't in all the selfies instead of Depp :lol

I get they're on a schedule and what not but Depp (and other stars) should be able to take their time to say hi, pose for pics, sign autographs or whatever, if they want to and not be rushed along by some idiot who takes his job way too seriously.

Disney has officially announced that Orlando Bloom and Geoffrey Rush will set sail in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

As announced during Disney’s D23 Expo this weekend, Bloom will reprise his role as Will Turner, while Rush will once again play the pirate Hector Barbossa. In Dead Men Tell No Tales, it is reported that Javier Bardem will play a villainous pirate with an axe to grind against Sparrow. Teaming up with Rush’s Barbossa, Bardem’s villain will seek vengeance.

Pirate of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales hits theaters on July 7, 2017.

I wonder if Will will be the Davy Jones Will or if they'll do away with that somehow.

I see at least 3 dreadlocks but the inclusion of regular hair like that harkens back to his Black Pearl look.

I see at least 3 dreadlocks but the inclusion of regular hair like that harkens back to his Black Pearl look.

Yeah, he doesn't look like he has a giant spider on his head anymore. The outfit is not complete in that pic though. He now has tattoos on his fingers, new rings, and he wears 3 belts, and he's only wearing two in that pic. The hat is looking a little better than it did in the last film too. The previous hat looked ridiculous, but this one still doesn't look as good as the original.

Haha! Cool. Couple of pirates, one of the sea and one of space. I'd love to know what was said.

Back