PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a smart move. This latest trailer revealed just a little too much for my liking. I think they should have made the previous trailer the last one to preserve any further spoilers.

Even if there weren't really any spoilers there's more to "discover" if you don't watch the trailers.

Don't know why SS give us this large sleeve outfit that Never appears in any trailer and it just looks bad to a female character. The rebel and impeial outfits presented in the trailers are good enough.

Yeah, after seeing the new trailer, this piece is a pretty definite lock for me as well. I still plan to get Rey and BB8 unless the the price is crazy high.

Jyn PF is one I really want as is Rey & BB-8. Thankfully I have some reward points to help lower the impact if the price on either statue is high. :yess:

Alright boys and girls, I've got $105 in reward points thanks to Spook. I'm ready for this to go up for PO!

Alright boys and girls, I've got $105 in reward points thanks to Spook. I'm ready for this to go up for PO!

I only got the $5.00. Is it still possible to redeem other codes? I can't seem to find a thread on here that I normally look at for these.

*EDIT* Nevermind I found it from a link on Rebelscum back to here lol. Missed most of them unfortunately.

sorry to hear.. I think they dished out about $70 in reward points in total.. pretty good !!!

sorry to hear.. I think they dished out about $70 in reward points in total.. pretty good !!!

Yeah I still got $25 so not a total loss. I actually sold all of my 1/6 figures so I got some money stashed to stock up on 1/4 PF's anyways.

I only got the $5.00. Is it still possible to redeem other codes? I can't seem to find a thread on here that I normally look at for these.

*EDIT* Nevermind I found it from a link on Rebelscum back to here lol. Missed most of them unfortunately.

Yeah, they unfortunately they only work for 30 min to an hour. They gave out over $70 in Reward Points this year! Sucks you missed out on some of them, but there's always next year.

I think she will go up next Thursday when Rogue One hits the theaters

I've been wondering if they were going to go live with PO's before the movie drops. I'll probably wait until Jan. when my final payment for Kylo goes through so I can use all my points towards her. After I get the points for him, I'll have like over $165 in RP to put towards her!

That would be a pretty good assumption. It makes sense.
However, they didn't use much sense when they put up the PO for Kylo Ren and Rey/BB-8 as well as so many others in the past. Instead of capitalizing presales from the hype of the movie's release, they waited for months after.

That would be a pretty good assumption. It makes sense.
However, they didn't use much sense when they put up the PO for Kylo Ren and Rey/BB-8 as well as so many others in the past. Instead of capitalizing presales from the hype of the movie's release, they waited for months after.

Rey and BB-8 still aren't up :impatient:

called it !!!

Good job SSC .. now lets see the movie first and the price tag right after :lol

Excited to see the pics of the EX. If the movie impresses me and the EX (which is a swap out portrait with the aviator hat? if I'm not mistaken) looks good I'll probably PO assuming the price isn't through the roof.

Back