PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm in the same boat. but i'm pretty confident i'll like the movie though.

So far the lowest rating I've seen for Rouge One was a B+ ... so it sounds like critics really like it.... I'm seeing it Friday afternoon, gonna play hooky from work :)

Rotten Tomaten gave it only 83%... while TFA got 93%....

not that I care but I heard things like better than TFA .. but I think it all depends on own opinions

Rotten Tomaten gave it only 83%... while TFA got 93%....

not that I care but I heard things like better than TFA .. but I think it all depends on own opinions

Read some of the bad reviews though. Ones like the New Yorker are hot trash. They complained that Rogue One was...too inoffensive. I think Non Star Wars fans are going to find it harder to digest.

83 on Rotten Tomatoes is actually really good.

You always have a few Movie critics that like to go against the grain, they think it makes them stand out more.... The biggest difference I read between this one and TFA is that TFA was a lot more family friendly, Rogue One is pretty violent and intense.... I thought TFA was ok but there were a few cringe worthy moments in that film.... The biggest one was the Death Star Planet... that was so over the top it was ridiculous...

dont like the stare look she has... Saw her on the live stream and it does not look any better there neither :(

So far the lowest rating I've seen for Rouge One was a B+ ... so it sounds like critics really like it.... I'm seeing it Friday afternoon, gonna play hooky from work :)

i wish i could play hooky to see it too. but sadly it'll be after work on friday.

Love Jyn in the movie
Though one of the standout characters was suprisingly Cassian - there was more character development for him than any other major characters. Now would love to have him as a figure/statue

Sent from my SM-G925F

So after seeing Rogue One, which is everything you could want in a Star Wars film, I will absolutely be getting this. First day PO.

I had no interest in anything Jyn Erso before the movie but her Hot Toys is a must and I'm gonna keep my option on this open for a good deal down the right. She's an instant classic character in my book.

love the whole movie.. (start was a bit slow) .. but the last act made up for it for sure..

Jyn.. I really liked her as well ! But.. that doesnt change the strange stare look they gave her on the statue :(

the fact that you get statues cheaper now after they released because SSC dont even sell out their excl. anymore.. I won't PO anything anymore an wait once they are in hand of collectors...and if I like it than, I buy it discounted on the aftermarket ;)

love the whole movie.. (start was a bit slow) .. but the last act made up for it for sure..

Jyn.. I really liked her as well ! But.. that doesnt change the strange stare look they gave her on the statue :(

the fact that you get statues cheaper now after they released because SSC dont even sell out their excl. anymore.. I won't PO anything anymore an wait once they are in hand of collectors...and if I like it than, I buy it discounted on the aftermarket ;)

Wise man :)

Especially on statues that are not creating a ton of hype..... SS did a decent job on getting her likeness but like you said her expression is just blank... Hot Toys did a better job as she at least has a look of determination on their portrait. I am curious to see what the EX head looks like after it's painted and if it has a bit more life to it.

Although I think collectors will catch on eventually that the days of just buying any SS statue and then selling it off if you don't like it in person and make a few buck is long gone.... I think collectors will start to be more picky on what they actually purchase now, partially due to high prices and because unless they want to lose money they're stuck with it. This will probably force SS to start reducing their crazy Edition Sizes... Eventually anyways...

Last edited:
Does anyone know if her poncho is removable? They say that she has "movie accurate clothing," but I have no idea if that includes the clothing pieces under the poncho.

saw the movie last night. LOVED it! exactly what star wars should be. best movie since the original trilogy in my opinion. jyn and cassian were standouts for me.

Back