PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent likeness, and I don't really mind the pose. Not a huge fan of the poncho look but it certainly doesn't ruin it for me. If the movie and character are great then I would absolutely consider picking this one up. I hope Sideshow rolls out some more human characters, as this confirms that they capable of doing them well (and for the money they are charging, they NEED to be nailing the likeness).

So the Death trooper PF has an awful pose and the Jyn PF doesn't have one at all. Ugh.

Actually looks like if you rotated Jyn to face the same direction as the Death Trooper, the pose seems almost identical. Right foot forward, slight lean into the step, rifle/blaster held pointing downward at the same angle. Biggest difference is Jyn looking more down and to her right than straight ahead like the trooper.

12.jpg

I'm not into RO collecting, but this PF statue is very cool, excellent likeness. And the pose is quite ok, simple and classic, better than the pooping Scout, weird looking Snowtrooper or boring Sandie.

I think att his point few people are into RO collecting but that may well change come December.

Well, SS got that chicks bland blank expression down perfect. Why anyone would want to look that in their collection is beyond me.

Well, SS got that chicks bland blank expression down perfect. Why anyone would want to look that in their collection is beyond me.

Holy cow you're right, I've googled her and she has no expression at all in almost every screencap, what the hell. She was good in Theory of Everything

I know right? what is up with that? They couldnt just paint the eyes looking in another direction or something? That's all it takes to add life to a face honestly.

I'd take this expression over Rey's bland, blank expression. At least this one I can coax something out of it. Rey just looks lobotomized.

I saw it today and thought she looked great! Here's a pic, although the face looks a little bad in it:

_1PyZXDvohnY7VMYcLWKYuOPBqBAUjhNUVEJsxPM_IBw4BvN4Yl0j60OqIzX0fAIXP0AY2EqBk8Q3A=w1920-h1080-rw-no

Seeing the PF makes me really want a 1/6 version, and I had no intention of getting anything from RO! I just think the costume looks great.

I saw it today and thought she looked great! Here's a pic, although the face looks a little bad in it:

_1PyZXDvohnY7VMYcLWKYuOPBqBAUjhNUVEJsxPM_IBw4BvN4Yl0j60OqIzX0fAIXP0AY2EqBk8Q3A=w1920-h1080-rw-no

Seeing the PF makes me really want a 1/6 version, and I had no intention of getting anything from RO! I just think the costume looks great.

I can't see your pic but agreed. I had no interest in anything Jyn Erso but seeing how good this looks makes me want a Hot Toys version ASAP.

Back