PF Jyn Erso (Rogue One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at the pictures the more I like it.... I pulled up pictures of the actress to compare and they did a really good job on the likeness....

Nice PF, good likeness, but I most likely won't care about the character unless she turns into a badass Jedi (which she won't). Pass.

I hope the EX is her hat with the goggles that she wears with this outfit:

EfeYs4A-599x420.jpg

I hope the EX is her hat with the goggles that she wears with this outfit:

I'm wondering how iconic this specific look will end up being? I wonder why they chose this one vs. more of what we've seen in the trailer? But yeah, the COH with goggles would be cool.

For the money I'd want a decent paint job. $400 - 500 for that is just not worth it to me when hot toys can produce a 1/6 scale figure for half that with a spot on likeness and incredible paint work .

does any one know if hot toys is doing a jyn erso figure i can't find anything anywhere why do more stormtroopers and no jyn

Geesh! So it's nice looking but I just will wait for Rey & BB8. It's like the DT the HT kills it so I'm sure the HT will be my choice for her too.

I probably won't buy either. Love R1 but I POd Vader and Pilot. For me I like them more.

Some shots I took at NYCC. She looks really great, except not sure why they went with doll dots in the eyes instead of glossing them.

30223942495_a26829c5c5_b.jpg

30138705811_1bb39b296f_b.jpg

30138708641_054beb7b3e_b.jpg

Back