Petion to have hot toys not cancel 66 batmobile.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the new 66 batman i'm liking this new version. Hopefully this new bats means Hot toys are still in progress with the 66 car.

Glad to see you guys posting. Keep it going. Bring the freaking most iconic vehicle ever made ht's. I want this more than the tie fighter. I am honestly really upset by this. This would be a big let down for me. This would be the center of my collection.

Glad to see you guys posting. Keep it going. Bring the freaking most iconic vehicle ever made ht's. I want this more than the tie fighter. I am honestly really upset by this. This would be a big let down for me. This would be the center of my collection.

I had a whole set up in my head for it

I had a whole set up in my head for it

You and me both. I saw pics of it with the dynamic duo and my mouth dropped to the floor back in 2013. Then bought 89 batmobile and Keaton and joker bats off of eBay. Then 200 figures later and still no 66 batmobile. Would have looked great in the middle with tumbler and 89 on either side. I bought an extra set of them for one in the car and other outside.

Any way, I'm serious when I say that a petition on something like change.org would be a more far reaching form of persuasion if we're serious about petitioning HT. You could also get OSW and Facebook collectors to sign it if it was done externally and not only on SSF.

Hey, if you made a proto, you can do this.

Do it HT, this will be a big seller, not just us Freaks and Figure collectors but model Car collectors and fans of the show too.

And I will be the first to order. So, just put it up for PO and see what happens.

If this is a licensing issue (i.e. the moving wheels, or some other element), then there's likely little HT can do. If it is a commercial consideration, then a petition (no matter how impassioned) is obviously not going to make a difference. But there's no harm in trying.

My main gripe is how long HT have kept fans teased with the whole Batmobile 'coming soon' vibe, and the introduction of this Batman variant figure with no formal announcement as to the future of the line (or the fate of the Batmobile). As HT well know, collectors like to invest in a series of figures from a specific property (and budget accordingly, given the price point) and HT have (mostly) been clear as to what is forthcoming in a line in order to generate consumer interest and commitment to future products.

But this variant figure didn't just happen overnight. If HT are releasing it to salvage some profit from the license due to underwhelming sales of the previous Batman and Robin, then they've know for some time that the Batmobile wasn't commercially viable and should have ceased all advertising accordingly. In this era of instant online communication, a brief and apologetic statement from HT or SS should have been issued.

(And, frankly, Sideshow's repetitive 'ummm...we haven't heard from Hot Toys yet regarding this issue' response to ongoing customer enquiries is downright offensive when they're promoting and selling HT products so heavily on their consumer website.)

Dear Hot Toys,

-Please make the 66 Batmobile
-Please make the Arkham Joker
-Please make the Returns Catwoman and Penguin
-Please consider a figure from "Batman: Arkham Knight"
-Please make less Iron Man

It's not that they can't make the wheels move, it has something to do with the license and that the vehicle can't have moving wheels.

Never heard anything so ridiculous in my whole life.Seriously,what IS Mattels ****ing problem??Like many others,figures sealed in the box awaiting their transportation.

Back