Petion to have hot toys not cancel 66 batmobile.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. FTC are not allowed to make a replica of the Mego Batmobile unless they do it without moving wheels.

Dear Hot Toys,

-Please make the 66 Batmobile
-Please make the Arkham Joker
-Please make the Returns Catwoman and Penguin
-Please consider a figure from "Batman: Arkham Knight"
-Please make less Iron Man

:exactly::goodpost:

What Could of been :mad:

Batman.jpg

This is basically the Watchmen line 2.0

I suppose it comes down to target audience. The people who actually watched the show are most probably not into collecting 1/6th figures. Hardcore Batman fans such as myself love them... still think Batman and Robin are (along with the Christopher Reeve Superman) the best Hot Toys figures to date. However it seems most 1/6th Batman fans remember the Burton films from their childhood and will only buy them and the Nolan era figures.
Still, i'm disappointed they didn't sell well enought to see other figures made... would have loved to see some of the villains... especially Caeser Romero's Joker get the Hot Toys treatment... oh well, I suppose people would much rather buy the hundreds of Iron Man variants! :(

Any theories on why the 'coming soon' listing was taken down and is now back up on Sideshow's site? Was it taken down in error? Put back up in error? Is Sideshow's site overseen by baboons?
Pretty bizarre.

Someone get adam west on the line or maybe Kevin smith and have them get to the bottom of this

I don't think this petition will do a bit of good, but yes, I'd like to see it released. It would be the ONLY car I would ever consider purchasing.

If we do not voice an opinion on it then guaranteed it will do nothing. Thanks for adding to thread btw ELVIS. Nice to see the support for this classic and all time best iconic automobile of all time. This would be one of the best 1/6 products for me produced.

A petition on a forum will do nothing to get this released, just as all those Drax petitions do nothing.

Back