Petion to have hot toys not cancel 66 batmobile.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afattori

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please sign petion by replying to my thread. I want this batmobile desperately. This was the whole reason I started collecting 1/6 figures. This is one of the most iconic vehicles ever made next to the delorean and 89 batmobile. This really sucks if it is indeed cancelled.

Yes. I am becoming less inclined to buy HT stuff due to their increases in pricing. I certainly did not like having this carrot dangled at the end of this long stick.

It's ok guys, now that I spent all the rewards points I was saving for this, they are certain to bring it out!

Seriously though, HT, get that Batmobile out- moving or non-moving wheels.

How about a petition for Arkham Joker and another for Penguin and Catwoman from Returns?! :)

If they dont sell the 66 batmobile, they can forget about me even considering buying the superman vs batman version, because we all know that's coming

I don't think that they'd listen to members on a forum. Maybe start something up on a popular petition site?

I agree though, it would be a crying shame to never get this.

I don't expect it to do any good, but count me in as a guaranteed buyer if they release it.

Most of us don't care if the wheels move or not. Come on Hot Toys, get with it and understand what the buying public wants! We want a 1/6 1966 Batmobile! Period!

First it was rumored to be the paint application being problematic, now moving wheels , wtf ?

They make articulated fingers on all the iron man dolls, but can't figure out how to make wheels roll?

Horrible excuse.

I didn't know this was even in threat of being canceled. Honestly if they're doing a 1:6 TIE Fighter, there isn't much this could give them that wouldn't be solvable.

It's not that they can't make the wheels move, it has something to do with the license and that the vehicle can't have moving wheels.

Back