Pedator on Horse pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome photos. And I love the stuff you got littered in the background. Nice P2 Bio mod and repaint. And is that a Guyver Unit I see up the upper center? :D

Thanks and yes it is. Will build a Predator "love me" diorama, masks, weapons & skulls.

Hey Oneye,is that a Predalien skull in the upper right?And where did you get it?

I made it by sculpting a new dome, then adding battle damage. It's from a HT PredAlien figure. The head was removed so that I could work on a custom PredAlien of my own.

Edit - Oh, I added part of a cosplay Alien for the lower half of the face.

More pictures:

Picture017.jpg

Picture020.jpg

as2.jpg

as4.jpg

MyCustomPredAlienTrophySkull.jpg

Related to the projects: https://www.kisielka.net/Customs2008/PredAlienExperiment/

Last edited:
You guys really think the paint apps are bad on this?

I don't think some of you all are getting the point of this piece (and the other Fewtures). It's supposed to be like painting come to life, not a representation of a screen used prop. This totally looks like a living oil painting to me (which is a good thing). If you want stuff that looks like it came off the screen, stay clear of the fewture statues - you won't like 'em for sure!

Cool to see someone else on here in New Mexico! Woo!

---Funny you compare the color to guacamole, when Predator 1 was colored based on a ripe banana. :lol

Hey what's up buddy.

We were in Santa Fe earlier today and went to a great Mexican restaurant. So when I got home and saw that Predator it just reminded me of the guacamole and chips we had on the side. I just kept staring at the Predator and just pictured the guacamole with pieces of cilantro and green chiles. Maybe I had a little too much to drink :lol

guacamole-745592.jpg

Got mine yesterday...it's a great piece. I do like my black Japanese repaint better, though...but it was twice the price!!

A few pics:

3305686612_9063b343e7_b.jpg

3305681090_f1bddbbecc_b.jpg

3304862253_9c4259d82d_b.jpg

3305682784_9404e053b9_b.jpg

Back