Pedator on Horse pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed, the predator's profile itself is lacking some detail, but what struck me was the clean paint detail (just check out the horses reins), the cool looking base, and the overall piece.

I wouldn't get it personally, because like I said, the SS dioramas have incredible detail that make me want to own nothing else. But I did see this piece in person, and it will make you stop and appreciate it for what it is.

saw the proto or this?? :D

A yes man who will worship the bloody ground I walk on and kiss my butt non-stop.

The actual piece looks good.. it's just the paint job that sucks. This is from PredatorStuff.com and Dan/Faken:

ancient_08.jpg

ancient_15.jpg

This has a quality paint job and you can see the difference it makes.

A yes man who will worship the bloody ground I walk on..

lol.. keep looking, you'll eventually find that sap.

..and kiss my butt non-stop.

If you mean LITERALLY I'm in to that. :naughty

It may be a trap but I have a huge collection. Worth the trap.

Congrats on your wait list being converted. This is such a great piece of art.

Fremen is now single.

I really should, or perhaps I should move this conversation to lavalife or something. :p

It may be a trap but I have a huge collection. Worth the trap.
oh sure. like i haven't been lured by predatory old men masquerading as women with toys on the internet before.
nice try. i won't be fooled a 5th time!

anywho, i'm not digging the paint apps on this statue. i think i'd actually like a faux-bronze look much more.

oh sure. like i haven't been lured by predatory old men masquerading as women with toys on the internet before.
nice try. i won't be fooled a 5th time!

anywho, i'm not digging the paint apps on this statue. i think i'd actually like a faux-bronze look much more.

Shai = Fremen?...:lol

Oh for piss sakes. I'm not a man. Everyone always thinks I'm some guy
posing as a woman. Relax will you.

Would a man do this to their endo? I think not!

old445.jpg

ok i've definitely seen THAT trick before.
one minute you're all "hey, would a boy-hungry vagrant do this to their endo?"
and then it's "i've got nice vintage boba fett in my front pocket! why don't you reach in there and grab it?"

that's it. i'm calling this off right now!
chrishansen.jpg

A yes man who will worship the bloody ground I walk on and kiss my butt non-stop.

That would be dangerous for the guy if you stop real fast.:horror

Oh for piss sakes. I'm not a man. Everyone always thinks I'm some guy
posing as a woman. Relax will you.

Would a man do this to their endo? I think not!

old445.jpg
She's hot!

I like the Pred head on the spear, but my first "love" was the 2nd versions with... well, let me show you.

AP3.jpg

AP5.jpg

AP7.jpg

I like the Pred head on the spear, but my first "love" was the 2nd versions with... well, let me show you.

AP5.jpg

Awesome photos. And I love the stuff you got littered in the background. Nice P2 Bio mod and repaint. And is that a Guyver Unit I see up the upper center? :D

Back