Pedator on Horse pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fremen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Number 88 si here. Loove it.

predhorse1.jpg

predhorse10.jpg

predhorse11.jpg

predhorse12.jpg

predhorse2.jpg

predhorse3.jpg

predhorse4.jpg

predhorse5.jpg

predhorse6.jpg

predhorse7.jpg

Jesus CHRIST that is one siiiiiiiiiick statue!!

I regret not jumping on this earlier. Killer pics, thanks for sharing!

It's a nice size.
I think it's the same scale as the alien warrior and alien pile.
It is sooo nice in person. My pics are over exposed and just don't show the great
detail and colouring on it.

sweet pics, dude.

wasn't this a kit from Narin a few years ago?

Fremen's a woman, not a dude.

Pics look good, paint looks very tight. But I still can't recalll where the hell Predator ever rode around on an Alien looking horse. What is this piece based off of?

Fremen, are you getting the P2 Dio? If yes, just wait till you compare the detail. After I got the P1 dio, I no longer wanted any of my Palisades pieces.

looks like a P1nu5 cucumber riding a red rocket..:monkey4..:huh

I saw it at SDCC, and it looked impressive there. I just don't know the content of when Pred rode a horse.

Let me see if I can find those SDCC pics I took...

This is all I took, Fremen's other pics better....
IMG_9535Large.jpg

Last edited:
sweet pics, dude.

wasn't this a kit from Narin a few years ago?

It was Takeya/Fewture, though the face sculpt is pretty Narin-ish. :lol

Pics look good, paint looks very tight. But I still can't recalll where the hell Predator ever rode around on an Alien looking horse. What is this piece based off of?

Fremen, are you getting the P2 Dio? If yes, just wait till you compare the detail. After I got the P1 dio, I no longer wanted any of my Palisades pieces.
I believe it's just a fantasy piece.

I saw it at SDCC, and it looked impressive there. I just don't know the content. Let me see if I can find those SDCC pics I took...

you don't need to come to her rescue..:lol

she has a BF

I am getting the P2 dio. I have the P1 dio but I love this dio sooo much more. It's just amazing.

I'm waiting for Palisades alien queen to arrive. Can't wait. Should be here in a week or so.

I don't have any Palisades pieces so I'm curious to see it.

:rotfl...:rotfl...looks like :moon.:moon.:moon

you all are F'n funny.:lol just cause a "girl" posted something...:monkey1...:rotfl

predhorse2.jpg

agreed, the predator's profile itself is lacking some detail, but what struck me was the clean paint detail (just check out the horses reins), the cool looking base, and the overall piece.

I wouldn't get it personally, because like I said, the SS dioramas have incredible detail that make me want to own nothing else. But I did see this piece in person, and it will make you stop and appreciate it for what it is.

Back