Oldie but goodies (Power Rangers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive watched the movie twice already...well watched once and listen to another.

I've been watching episodes since you started this thread. I've downloaded a few off the iTunes store, I think I'm going to buy all the ones they have, though they're incomplete seasons and it's not DVD quality, but I can make my own DVDs and it's something. I'm just ticked that 2 of my favorite Kim episodes aren't available. There was one in the first season where she and Billy were turned into punks and she looked hot all gothed out, and then in seaon 2 there was one where Kim, I forget the circumstances, ended up in Rita's costume and something about the tone of the episode, I just remember thinking it was hot.

I was fine with Jason, Zack and Trini leaving the show, but once AJJ left, that's about when I started to watch it less and less and eventually not at all. The stories were also departing from season 1 and 2. I never saw the Turbo movie but I wanted to catch it for Jason and Kim's cameo appearances, again cuz AJJ looked like a hotty haha.

eppic08.jpg
eppic11.jpg
eppic18.jpg

If Im not mistaken I think the last episode that I watched (well last one I can remember) was when the command center blew up. It was a pretty good show back then, but even so you could tell it was getting worse.

Well, one bit of good luck, I found Season 1-3 of MMPR on official DVD in Germany, Region 2, so maybe Region 1 will come out in the U.S. with some fortune.

I got them downloaded already, but if an official set comes out Ill by it for quality and such. the new rangers show Jungle fury is kinda bad, but watching the GekiRangers it seems alot better.

Decided to try my hand at some thing (not coins), but decided since it was my first go at it that I would try on something small (something that wouldnt require alot of materials).

CIMG0109.jpg

CIMG0110.jpg

CIMG0111.jpg

CIMG0112.jpg

It was actually a mess up, cause I took a little longer then I should of to mix the resin and it started to harden inside of the container, so by the time I pored it out it was pretty much to late.

But I like this effect, and doesnt look all that bad with my GR items. Painted it gold cause its a ranger coin, but wanted the messy part to be green flames, kinda like the power is getting sucked out of it or something.

wow... the power rangers. i remember when they first aired. ahh the memories. i'm gonna have to find some episodes and watch them. Green Ranger rules!!!!
~~remember the VR troopers??

wow... the power rangers. i remember when they first aired. ahh the memories. i'm gonna have to find some episodes and watch them. Green Ranger rules!!!!
~~remember the VR troopers??

according to JDF (tommy) he was supposed to play the main guy from VR after green ranger went, but then some things went down and he was brought back as the white ranger. The guy that was gonna be white ranger ended up as the main guy for VR.

I never understood the fan-base for these.My kid use to love this stuff but he's now into Transformers.I of course grew up in the 80s,but even if I did grow up around the time these came out,I would have never been into it.And I'm really trying to suck in my hate for these as much as I can while writing this,you don't.... wan't to know my true feelings on power rangers.

I grew up in the 90s and I was into them, that's your problem, your a generation behind LOL.

Sniper, any word on the White Ranger figure coming out?

I got mad, I went to Wal-Mart last weekend and saw Green Ranger and Zed both on the shelf after I dropped more than I should have getting them on eBay, oh well, always happens that way, spend a little extra to avoid a hunt and then find the thing by pure happenstance later on.

I love MMPR

loved the dino, thunder, ninja and showgun eras :D

everything after that was ^^^^ :lol
'time for time force' my ass!

O the memories :monkey2:monkey2 i only had the large blue ranger and the small red ranger. i was too poor to get the rest :monkey2:monkey2 O the huge manity

every week my mum used to take me to Argos and they were always 'out of stock'
but one christmas I got them all in my stocking :blissy
then I got the Ninja ones...meh

Hey Sniper, you ever get the White Ranger figure, I just got mine today from eBay.

Yeah I ended up finding the white ranger in stores, think I got my first one at walmart, and the second one (the wall one) I found at TRU along with the gold ranger. Found them again at TRU but left them there sitting there, end they ended up staying around for awhile before they went bye bye.

Pretty Old thread, but figured this would be better then making a new one.

Anyone that likes the older rangers or collects any of them, the new Power Rangers Super Legends Extreme line as just come out not to long ago. The set includes 2 rangers from RPM, and the Green Ranger from MMPR. These ones are taller then the other normal figures by an inch or two.

202_0023.jpg

They go for about $16.99 at Toys R Us, I havnt seen them anywhere else yet. But at Walmart I did see the Old Zord figures so Im assuming they will be there as well, not sure on price though. I also picked up another Super Legends Green Ranger the one that was the chaser figure during the jungel fury line.

i think it's just you and me sniper but please keep the info coming, i really enjoy getting new and improved MMPR figures, i always felt the 90s ones were subpar considering the quality of figures at the time, but now withthese i get the figures i always wanted.

:lol Never knew there was a thread here about this. I'm in the process of getting rid of all my PR stuff, just keeping my Green Ranger and GekiViolet stuff b/c they rock:rock I hope I find one of those SLE GR's soon

Back