Oldie but goodies (Power Rangers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have a crush on Amy Jo, something about her eyes and smile does it for me. I don't think it'd be awkward seeing her nude though, giggity.

I will say this I will pick up a Green Ranger Legends figure probably a White Ranger as well but I'd love a 1:1 Green Dragonzord helmet, it'd be the only one I'd want though.

I was thinking about getting a green ranger helmet, but the two that I saw were kinda oversized, and one of them just wasn't all to accurate. I might be in the process of getting a dragon dagger prop/replica thing-o.

I was thinking about getting a green ranger helmet, but the two that I saw were kinda oversized, and one of them just wasn't all to accurate. I might be in the process of getting a dragon dagger prop/replica thing-o.

Interestingly, I thought the Legends Dagger was oversized, but watching the show, it was kinda fat, guess the old toy was off in that regard.

If I remember correctly the Bandi dagger is 12.5" while the other one is \almost 16"

IM000728.JPG

picture was/is of the guys unfinished dagger, so the ones he has now are complete.

I don't think it'd be awkward seeing her nude though, giggity.

I didn't say awkward I said weird as in its weird that one of my childhood crushes in naked and I said "Holy ^^^^ this is awesome" with my girlfriend in the room. Kind of like when I bought the Debbie Gibson Playboy with my wife next to me, shrugged my shoulders at her and said "Hey....Electric Youth."

I didn't say awkward I said weird as in its weird that one of my childhood crushes in naked and I said "Holy ^^^^ this is awesome" with my girlfriend in the room. Kind of like when I bought the Debbie Gibson Playboy with my wife next to me, shrugged my shoulders at her and said "Hey....Electric Youth."

Weird, awkward, I knew what you meant. It's like the Olsen twins for me, ya they're hot and part of me digs it, but the other part of me was a little kid watching them as infants on tv and it's almost like checking out your sister. Looks like I'll be hitting up blockbuster soon ;)

nope, well atleast from what I read it doesnt. Just mainly a display peice/video prop thing. I measured my dagger and the blade part of it is roughly 1.5" longer as well as the handle. which gives it roughly 3" more to the original, not that much but it does look pretty nice.

Weird, awkward, I knew what you meant. It's like the Olsen twins for me, ya they're hot and part of me digs it, but the other part of me was a little kid watching them as infants on tv and it's almost like checking out your sister. Looks like I'll be hitting up blockbuster soon ;)

for a second I got a little worried thinking you were heading to blcokbuster for episodes of full house and mary kate and ashley videos. then I remembered the AJJ video that was mentioned...atleast thats what Im hopping your getting.

Well that's one plus of the toy. It's a cool looking prop/weapon, but part of what I like is the flute sounds. I missed getting the toy when I was watching the show fresh, but I made it once out of legos, also made a morpher our of legos and stuck my White Ranger coin in it, could even put it on belt.

for a second I got a little worried thinking you were heading to blcokbuster for episodes of full house and mary kate and ashley videos. then I remembered the AJJ video that was mentioned...atleast thats what Im hopping your getting.

I'm not actually going anywhere for anything, but I was referring to AJJ :monkey5. But speaking of picking up episodes, I sure hope they put MMPR Seasons 1-3 on DVD someday.

See if you can just find it online. The scene is brief and you do see things but from a far nothing too shocking...not worth the $4.00 Blockbuster rental IMHO.

As for the Power Rangers, MediCom seems to be hitting a nice nostalga market with a few of their announcements what are the odds they actually will do a MMPR or even the Japanese original versions?

As for the Power Rangers, MediCom seems to be hitting a nice nostalga market with a few of their announcements what are the odds they actually will do a MMPR or even the Japanese original versions?

If Medicom did U.S. MMPR figures, I'd be ecstatic. At their prices, very selective, probably limit myself to Red, Green and White rangers, but still, to have 1/6 figures would be sweet.

what if they did it so that the helmets and outfits were also removable to their street cloths? Either way I would get (excluding white) Green Red and Blue.

Given the style of the suits, I'd rather just the Ranger uniforms so they'd have a nice clean look instead of a blatant enclosure in the back. I'd be up for multiple heads though, one human, one helmet, that way you could have them unmasked.

Given the style of the suits, I'd rather just the Ranger uniforms so they'd have a nice clean look instead of a blatant enclosure in the back. I'd be up for multiple heads though, one human, one helmet, that way you could have them unmasked.

I actually think the two head idea would be better. But to improve upon both, the costums would be best as the movie ones....with leather and armor peices....

I actually think the two head idea would be better. But to improve upon both, the costums would be best as the movie ones....with leather and armor peices....

You'll never get leather with Medicom, they use plastic and cloth, so the better look would likely be the show suits. I actually prefer the show suits. As simplistic as they are, something about them is more appealing than the busy suits of the film.

You'll never get leather with Medicom, they use plastic and cloth, so the better look would likely be the show suits. I actually prefer the show suits. As simplistic as they are, something about them is more appealing than the busy suits of the film.

Wasnt wanting actual leather, just saying the outfits from the movie. They would look nice but might stand out to much from all the other ranger things. Althought they could just use the material they used for the Edward Elric figure's pants. Guy sent me some pictures of the unfinished dagger he got. He says unlike the bandi blade, the one with this is solid resin...hard as wood as he put it.

IM000753.jpg

IM000760.jpg

got more but those ones were the ones I liked the most. Had to shrink them down and crop the to take up less space for you guys.

Also got myself a new avatar :naughty

Back