Oldie but goodies (Power Rangers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zeo, Turbo, In Space, Lost Galaxy seasons added to iTunes today!! I know they've been on DVD for a while, but I like iTunes because I can pick and chose which episodes to purchase. Just a heads up for all of the fans!

Rumor has it that the Legacy Mask set has made its way into the TRU system. No info at any of the distribution centers though, so it's still a ways out. Price was noted at $29.99.

Got a Legacy Morpher awhile back, and I gotta say it is great...little cheesy that it plays the theme but the communicator sound is nice. The Green Ranger Legacy Morpher will be at TRU in January as well, so Ill be picking that one up.

I also order a Green Ranger SH Figuarts figure as well, took about 4 days to get to me which was great. This toy is pretty nice and def out does the Super Legends Green Ranger figure from a few years back.

ea912da5-aa25-430b-84fe-ca923c1731a0_zps8fe2e6f7.jpg

I really like the detail and overall quality of the Figuarts figures but I feel like the bodies of the male characters look too thin.

If they make 1/6 Green and White Ranger, instant buy for me.

I sold my 8" Green & White Rangers and Dragonzord to fund a couple of my 1/6 figures.

I really like the detail and overall quality of the Figuarts figures but I feel like the bodies of the male characters look too thin.

the Japanese actors weren't all that thick, so the toys seem good enough. though it mainly sticks out when comparing to the american actors (especially red ranger).

Since my last post I was able to get Figuarts MMPR Red and Pink, both are great figures. Just last night I picked up the new Legacy Dagger and it is a lot bigger then I thought it would be.

Box looks fairly close to the original.

1622174_792691427426427_2068949995_n_zpsbf067406.jpg

One of the things I had to do was get a comparison shot of Legacy Dagger, the original, and the two from 2010.

1780894_792732227422347_1876334730_n_zps688dc486.jpg

Wow, I'd thought that the Legacy dagger was a bit high priced originally, but seeing its size compared to the previous ones, it's not so crazy. Compared to the pic in your sig, it almost seems like it could be too big, or is it just right?

It measures out at about 18" so that is pretty accurate from what Ive seen posted on the length of it. I can only imagine TRU raising the price on this like they did with the morphemes when they first came out.

I got mine today! Love the Dagger. Lots of heft. The sound effects are awesome too. :rock

Congrats, Sniper.

Yeah I was excited to see this on the shelf partially hidden. I had gone in looking for more Ranger Keys, but once I saw the dagger I tossed the keys back onto the shelf. I keep wanting to pick it up and mess with it for no reason, mainly just to hold it as odd as it seems.

Back