OFFICIAL SPOOKTACULAR 2010 Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More importantly, where is the readiness kit?

Anyone catch this from the August 2nd Q&A?

Q.Any chance we’ll see a new 1/6 scale Zombie at least as a Spooktacular Exclusive?
A.Someday, but not in 2010. We’ve got some pretty nifty ideas about the line’s eventual return, however…

So we are getting some kind of exclusive Dead Spook 2010 thing?

DAMN only just spotted this thread :slap so its almost Spook time is it.. MORTseatcushion and KEYCHAINSAWDUDE... Last years spook was my 1st and WAS AWESOME and I cant wait for SPOOK 10' :hi5:

(want to see if Shropt blags another big haul this year :lol)

More importantly, where is the readiness kit?

Anyone catch this from the August 2nd Q&A?

So we are getting some kind of exclusive Dead Spook 2010 thing?

No chance for a 1/6 dead, but a bunch of promo stuff for the kit again? Had I known they were gonna give away huge bunches of catalogs at SDCC, I wouldn't have purchased the kit.

No chance for a 1/6 dead, but a bunch of promo stuff for the kit again? Had I known they were gonna give away huge bunches of catalogs at SDCC, I wouldn't have purchased the kit.

You bought the kit for the catalog? :google

Depending on whats in the kit I might grab it. I doubt the new catalog will be ready for spook. They're have been taking stuff for it all summer basically.

As far as buying them. I've done that. No big deal IMO. Just like buying a book. I look at them as a history of a company I really like.

I've never bought a catalog, nor felt the need. It always comes free with the calendar with holiday shipments anyway. :huh

The soft cover ones did yeah but since they went to hard cover I don't recall ever getting one of those as a free gift with my stuff.

Back